Is it possible to buy anything from Nokia Store (OVI) here in India ? (By using ICICI card)

dissel

Skilled
(Hope I'm posting in the proper section else mod feel free to move this thread into proper section and Do the needful)

I'm trying to buy something from Nokia (OVI) store for past 2 days and every time it returned with "Transaction Denied" by using ICICI debit card. (VISA)

The same card flawlessly worked at Goggly Play, Amzon Kindle Store (already bought 2 item from there). The same card take granted by Mac App Store (desktop) and Apple itune store as well as kobo store, though still not purchase anything from those three service.

Why Nokia Store denied my transaction ? Or there is something else ?

Experienced member please show some lights.....any input will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, its possible to buy from OVI store via ICICI CC. I had bought a few items long time back using my ICICI CC. Call up ICICI customer care and find out why your tracsation is being denied, it could be because ICICI detects your transaction as a a fraud due to technical(security certificate etc.) or some other reasons.

Yes, its possible to buy from OVI store via ICICI CC. I had bought a few items long time back using my ICICI CC. Call up ICICI customer care and find out why your tracsation is being denied, it could be because ICICI detects your transaction as a a fraud due to technical(security certificate etc.) or some other reasons.

The OP has clearly specified that he is using a " ICICI debit card. (VISA)".

I think the problems will be with the payment engine that they use, and probably dont support Debit cards. I cant help you here as i use my credit card on the OVI store.

The OP has clearly specified that he is using a " ICICI debit card. (VISA)".

I think the problems will be with the payment engine that they use, and probably dont support Debit cards. I cant help you here as i use my credit card on the OVI store.

Yes....you are absolutely right here, they don't accept any debit card transaction....Only Credit Card. Thanks for the confirmation.

Thanks for replying, got my ICICI CC activated after all, that worked with OVI....though I need to complete the final purchasing step in the device....not possible to do that in PC in anyway.
Anyway this is my first CC....need to figure out how to pay the CC bills.

Thanks a lot both of you for help.

Back