PC Peripherals is it possible to get this card here in india

stormblast said:
havent i clearly mentioned i dont want to use usb as it is DISABLED.
Then use a PS2-to-USB so that you can buy and use any USB device! Simple as cake. :ashamed: (hyuk)

i dont know what is so hard for you people to understand.

"I DO NOT WANT TO USE USB DEVICES OR USB CONVERTORS"

i want to use a ps2 keyboard and a ps2 mouse on the new amd/intel mobos which provide just a single ps2 slot. i dont want to use any convertors of usb to ps2 or ps2 to usb.

i need something like that card i have posted the link to.

yes its possible to get this in india and would be easily available at a outside vendor at lamington road.i have seen a few.if you dont wanna travel there you can give a pm to itwares i am sure he can arrange one for you.

whatsinaname said:
If you already have one port, have you looked for a y-splitter like this one?

Amazon.com: PS/2 Y Splitter Cable for Notebook: Electronics

Might be easier to find than the card.

If it is a newer motherboard, it most probably is a combined port.
yes i tried the chinese 1's you get here. they dint work :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

whatsinaname said:
If you already have one port, have you looked for a y-splitter like this one?

Amazon.com: PS/2 Y Splitter Cable for Notebook: Electronics

Might be easier to find than the card.

If it is a newer motherboard, it most probably is a combined port.
yes i tried the chinese 1's you get here. they dint work :(

which chinese one??? did u restart the pc after u plugged both the devices in the ps2 splitter wire....mostly it works... or second option which u may not like much is opt for a serial mouse... n a ps2 keyboard...

cnctinc said:
which chinese one??? did u restart the pc after u plugged both the devices in the ps2 splitter wire....mostly it works... or second option which u may not like much is opt for a serial mouse... n a ps2 keyboard...
yes i did reboot and check. anyways will get another one and try.

Order from egg and use aramex or one of those forwarding services otherwise if you really need it

bottle said:
Order from egg and use aramex or one of those forwarding services otherwise if you really need it
i have already ordered these cards using icc world couple of times. but they work out kinda expensive. but i guess there is no other choice.

^Rahul, Aramex shop-n-ship is a lot inexpensive compared to ICC. And they are very prompt in their communication and delivery. Most of the deals that happened in the forum took less than 10 days for delivery - I am talking of those Orange SF deals and Samsung Vibrant deals.

Check out the hot deals and discussions section.

Back