Is it possible to unlock a US verizon locked Xperia play?

darksmart

Disciple
Hi

Someone is selling me a verizon locked xperia play cdma for a cheap price..Is it possible to unlock it by either free or paid method to use on Reliance/tata cdma networks???

I saw many shops in Delhi that claims to unlock phones..I wonder Will they be able to do it?

All you need is a clean ESN from Verizon and you can safely register the CDMA phone to our Indian CDMA services. Meaning Verizon needs to have released the phone from contract.

I got a O2 UK locked Play for cheap too, but had to cough up some greenbacks to get it unlocked.

Phone having bad esn with Verizon or Sprint does not have effect. Generally people buy bad esn only and get it register to their own country's network.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I just checked and its with clean ESN...Can you tell me from where it can be unlocked???

Thanks...

Also verizon phone does not have a sim card slot....Will I be facing problem whilst migrating to indian networks??

Reliance is easy to register and Tata Indicomm is hard while registering for foreign CDMA devices, do enquire before hand with your nearest service provider's office

Back