Monitors Is it possible to watch 3d movie on non 3d monitor pc

suds

Disciple
I saw some article mentioning we can watch 3d movie on normal pc using half side-by-side. How is the quality when using half side-by-side. What kind of glasses i need to buy to watch it?

your monitor needs twice the refresh rate. science behind it is explained in the below video.

How to watch 3d movies on 2d devices

1) get cardboard device
2) get 3d media on your Android device
3) enjoy 3d badassery

Oh please stop this stupidy 3d is a failed dimension

Still u can buy red-blue analgraph(or something) 3d glass for 50rs.if u cant figure out how to use them then i am sorry.

if u cant figure out how to use them then i am sorry.
Dude you totally misinterpreted my question. I'm not asking how to use 3d on my 3d monitor with 3d glasses. It was how is the quality when using 3d on normal monitor.
Squint your eyes, buy some asprin for after the Movie. J/K :)
I was not keen on using 3d it was just i thought if i able to get 3d on my old computer that will be great to watch one or two movies but it seems it will be lots of strain on eyes so i'm not going to get the glasses.

I remember watching it once on my normal monitor wearing red-blue glasses (The movie was same format). I could for sure see *some* 3d effects; they were not very prominent though. No first hand experience with the other type glasses; so can not comment.

You can definitely get a good 3d perception with anaglyph glasses. I have tried both video and games. There are a few videos on youtube that look breathtaking. The main problem is the utter color distortion and strain on eyes making it impractical for anything but the occational 5 min animation or viewing some 3d model.

I once played Batman AA on a BenQ 3D monitor with a "proper" 3D glass. I literally ended up wetting my handkerchief. I don't know if it was because I was too near to the screen but I wouldn't do it again. Strain on the eye is definitely there. I might be able to do only a few minutes now (I actually finished some missions on that Batman game lol. :D)
I don't mind 3D movies in theatres (not IMAX 3D) though, just that many so-called "3D" movies are poorly made. I dont know how to term it.
To answer the OP's question I don't *think* that it will be a good 3D experience.

I once played Batman AA on a BenQ 3D monitor with a "proper" 3D glass. I literally ended up wetting my handkerchief. I don't know if it was because I was too near to the screen but I wouldn't do it again. Strain on the eye is definitely there. I might be able to do only a few minutes now (I actually finished some missions on that Batman game lol. :D)
I don't mind 3D movies in theatres (not IMAX 3D) though, just that many so-called "3D" movies are poorly made. I dont know how to term it.
To answer the OP's question I don't *think* that it will be a good 3D experience.
Well i do have the BenQ 3D monitor and the nvidia 3d vision 2 glasses and i have no problems playing 3D games for hours :). Just finished Tomb Raider for the 3rd time in 3D. Its epic!!. Forgot the number of times i touched the monitor trying to point at something.

Back