Storage Solutions Is it safe to buy HDD from vishal peripherals ?

prime

Skilled
Is it safe to buy from:

It's a Western Digital Surveillance 4TB Internal Purple Sata Hard Drive. Price is 8200 less 5% SBI cashback card.

1. Are they reliable?
2. Scared to buy 3.5" HDD online, will they pack and ship it nicely?

Any better online place? I need to buy 2 pcs. Probably buy one by one to see if they send it properly.

Is it safe to buy from:

It's a Western Digital Surveillance 4TB Internal Purple Sata Hard Drive. Price is 8200 less 5% SBI cashback card.

1. Are they reliable?
2. Scared to buy 3.5" HDD online, will they pack and ship it nicely?

Any better online place? I need to buy 2 pcs. Probably buy one by one to see if they send it properly.
Vishal peripherals is generally trusted shop, but I don't have any personal experience with them.

I have bought the same drive 2 years ago from PrimeABGB and they had packed it well. The cost is only 100 more on prime, but I don't think they have card offers. You can get 2% discount by paying with UPI.

The drive is running fine for me so far. I use it in a NAS which runs 19-20 hours every day.

Vishal peripherals is generally trusted shop, but I don't have any personal experience with them.

I have bought the same drive 2 years ago from PrimeABGB and they had packed it well. The cost is only 100 more on prime, but I don't think they have card offers. You can get 2% discount by paying with UPI.

The drive is running fine for me so far. I use it in a NAS which runs 19-20 hours every day.
Thanks. Will buy it from PrimeABGB.

If you were buying, will you buy 2 pcs together or one by one? :)

There is no card offer even on Vishal peripherals, it's SBI cashback card that gives 5% cashback on all online spends (except few categories). So, I will get that even on PrimeABGB.

Back