Android Is it smart if I swap my Iqoo z9x for a ROG 3 phone???

Popsicleed

Disciple
Title. Also the seller mentioned that the sound calibrator is broken so any sound can't come off (My plan is to exchange my Iqoo z9x with that phone plus ask for some more money so I can replace the back)
Also he's selling it for 10k
The picture attached is the state of the phone.
I don't know how to edit a TE post on mobile so I'll just say it here,
My phone has been used only for around 3 months with no scratches at all. (Also w/ warranty)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1727112370802.jpg
    FB_IMG_1727112370802.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 26
  • FB_IMG_1727112374886.jpg
    FB_IMG_1727112374886.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 26
I'd highly advise against it. The phone looks like it's been through hell. Also, you have no idea what the condition of the internal components is. Also, it's a 4-year-old model. Battery integrity will be questionable. You'll be on the losing end of the deal.

I'd highly advise against it. The phone looks like it's been through hell. Also, you have no idea what the condition of the internal components is. Also, it's a 4-year-old model. Battery integrity will be questionable. You'll be on the losing end of the deal.
For the hardware I feel like there would be probably no replacement/issue with it except for the sound since it is from a known seller, except for the battery, which I totally forgot about
I don't really care about how old the device is as all I are is if it can run games do daily tasks etc, I also just want to get rid of this phone as it can't really run games that good

Back