Budget 90k+ Is it worth buying an Asus laptop (Flow X16) from outside India (US)?

axmac

Disciple
My primary requirement is a 16:10 slim and relatively light laptop which can game and also has good battery life (8h+). Hence looking at Ryzen options.
For context, I have a desktop replacement I am looking to upgrade from (It has served me well with an i7 6700 desktop processor and a GTX 1060). But I need something more portable now.

I have been following the X16 for months - the 3070 Ti version in India is hugely overpriced at 2.62L. I can get it for 40-50k cheaper from the US.
1. Does Asus honor international warranty in India?
2. For anyone who used this device, how is it in day to day use?
3. Any other suggestions for a Ryzen based slim and light which has at least a GTX 3060?

Check out the sale page where you are thinking of buying to see if an international warranty is being provided.

Drop Indian Asus an email and take written confirmation.

In general, gaming laptops have high fan noise issues. Shorter life of components due to heating.

Check out the sale page where you are thinking of buying to see if an international warranty is being provided.

Drop Indian Asus an email and take written confirmation.

In general, gaming laptops have high fan noise issues. Shorter life of components due to heating.
Thanks. The email to/from Asus makes sense. I was hoping to also hear from people with experience buying Asus internationally because I read on reddit sometimes it is not honoured even if the product mentions it has an international warranty.

Suggest you to wait for a month. New 2023 gaming laptops are coming from ASUS. Follow CES closely and make a decision.

About international warranty, it would be a hit or miss. Only Apple honors international warranty in a proper way as they do not have region specific models.

Back