Is Pantech Burst a good buy?

Rocker12345

Disciple
Hello friends,
I want a no fuss android phone with a zippy processor and decent screen. Here's my detailed req.
Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: 15k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: LCD/AMOLED

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: none

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: Duh!

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Internet, Games, Watching videos, reading ebooks

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Dual-core Adreno 220 or par GPU

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Pantech Burst

Guys,
Pantech burst ticks all the boxes. My only concern is lack of gorilla glass and 256k colors as opposed to 16M colors.
Does it make a lot of difference?
I'm getting mint burst at 13 and new at about 15. Anyone knows how to get it cheaper or something?
Regards,
Rocker1234. (OLD account not reactivating!)

If you want performance top notch go for it it got aderno 220 which is in phones like SGS note and all .. But battery life is Ver very very poor and thats more important bro.. You'll use phone with fun only few days than you'll use it for calling and all stuff.. Better go with motorola defy+ .. buy from flipkart at 13K And phone deserves that price.. The developer support it got is more than awesome just check XDA and see roms available for it.. and mostly every HD game works aswell too . Plus very great battery life upto 1.5 Days full !! Trust me therez no andro phone in market which provides that much backup and now with the new keneral it gonna improve more.. It will be getting android 4.2 in comming days too .. Jelly bean roms is totally bugless and ICs too totally bugless.. You'll never ever regret.. no phone get every update and i don't think some 20+ phones will be getting the 4.2 support aswell.. but defy will get. :D Go for it bro and even build quality is epic too :D

Back