Graphic Cards Is the warranty on FE Cards transferable?

Is the warranty on FE Cards transferable?
Nope.

LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
This warranty applies only to the original purchases of the Warranted Products from a retailer, mail order operation, or on-line retail store; this warranty will not extend to any person that acquires a Warranted Product on a used basis.

Nope.

LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
This warranty applies only to the original purchases of the Warranted Products from a retailer, mail order operation, or on-line retail store; this warranty will not extend to any person that acquires a Warranted Product on a used basis.

So this card is essentially out of warranty if something goes wrong with it since only OP can actually claim the warranty? That's a bummer.

So this card is essentially out of warranty if something goes wrong with it since only OP can actually claim the warranty? That's a bummer.
I doubt this would actually happen though. Will try to get some information on how this works.

Regardless, I'm here to assist in RMA'ing the card in the future (if the need arises). Buyer would have my phone number and email address to reach out, whenever needed

I hope you know that warranty on FE cards is not transferrable.

If you are the original buyer and you sell it, the new owner has no warranty.

Actually nobody can identify, the person who gets RMA done is different from the person on the bill, it's not a problem. And this has been discussed on many times at TE.

Simply put, they can't ask for your ID. So if the bill is in my name(it's not) or not, they have to entertain my driver as-well if he brings the card for RMA accompanying a valid bill.

Back