Graphic Cards Is there a list of 3080s that fit in the Ncase M1 without modding the case?

ajish65

Patron
I've searched online and it spits up some Reddit threads which list 3-4 cards... And another longer list on the SFF network but I feel that is also not showing all models of 3080 available. Like Colourful and Inno3D. Might be understandable since the internet is pretty much US centric. But is that the extent of it?

Are there any lesser known brands/models that might fit? Like Inno3D seems to have some a likely candidate but there is nothing online. Anyone have a link to a comprehensive list of RTX 3080s that definitely fit in the Ncase M1?

Thanks.

Yah I was looking at an Asus Turbo also that seems like it would fit but there is nothing online to corroborate that.
It will. I too have gigabyte turbo and waiting for formd t1 case. These turbo ones are smaller than the fe ones. And i have seen people fitting fe cards in M1. So these will fit like anything in M1
But these turbo cards are pricey compared to other 3080.

Last edited:
It will. I too have gigabyte turbo and waiting for formd t1 case. These turbo ones are smaller than the fe ones. And i have seen people fitting fe cards in M1. So these will fit like anything in M1
But these turbo cards are pricey compared to other 3080.
Oh nice. The Asus turbo one I saw was cheaper than the Gigabyte one. It's out of stock now tho. I've also put my name in the FE queue with RPTech. Tho at the pace that they are moving at, it'll prolly be a while before my name comes up. FE is ideal case tho. And since I've waited so long, might as well wait a bit more.

Any idea of this Inno3D or iGame one will fit? Never heard of iGame tho the page seems to indicate it is a Colourful sub brand, which itself is on 'yeah I've kind of heard of it' territory.

Yah that's the issue. And there is nothing online that I can find. So frustrating. Thanks for your input tho. Appreciate it.

Oh wow that is a very extensive list! Yah on paper the Inno3D fits very comfortably. Wld just have preferred like a video or post (with pics) of someone having done it before. But it is a niche case and scenario I suppose. Thanks again for all your help. That spreadsheet was super helpful!!

Oh wow that is a very extensive list! Yah on paper the Inno3D fits very comfortably. Wld just have preferred like a video or post (with pics) of someone having done it before. But it is a niche case and scenario I suppose. Thanks again for all your help. That spreadsheet was super helpful!!
You can try the sff guru discord where they have specific room for ncase.
You can try asking there.
Now looking at the sff market,il it is not that prominent in india and not everyone wanna pay 20-30k for a case only.
So yeah it is niche in india.

You are welcome. Sff is niche and requires a lot of money but it's the ultimate endgame system. You can move and carry it with you.
Hope you get what you are looking for.

Back