PC Peripherals Is there any official web store of LG products

Does not apply for mobiles as LG sells nearly 20% of them online.

Applies with other products. appliances etc. would think a monitor will qualify in that category too.

is there no LG retailer in the OP's city ? just pick it up from a shop.

We had a discussion on this earlier and the consensus was its up to them to honor the warranty. Which means they can refuse shoud they want to, then what do you do ;)

With appliances i'm not risking it. You don't know who is and isn't an authorised lg retailer online. Out on the street its pretty clear. Don't care if its a few k more. If they get to show me a product in the flesh and i get to play about and poke around i'd say they earned their premium.

There is a difference between real life and looking at photos. Huge difference.

Course i live in a city where LG has franchises, if that isn't the case then look at another brand.

If the product is imported by LG India and is bought from any retailer online or local LG cannot deny the warranty they had to provide service for the product.

As for the scroll which is there on the LG site should apply to cellphones also then as LG do sell cellphone on their website.

if the service centre says its ok then go for it.

Better to ask THEM this question before buying than getting surprises after.

Problem is, service center can say whatever they want, when the time comes to claim warranty/repair they can rescind, change their tune.

@blr_p What question ?

They can say anything...really ?

There were talks about Samsung some 1year back that they will not honor warranty on the products that were bought online was that true ? NO.

@vishalrao As for retailers locally do u know if they are authorized to sell products of any particular brand nobody ask the retailers if they are appointed dealers by company. I have seen people selling products which are not billed to them directly from the X company they buy products from big vendors on discount and sell them locally as well as online.

In this case again warranty should not apply as they were not assigned by the company to sell their products but how will service centre comes to know if they were bought from a X company distributor or directly from company.

Had personally bought many products online and had never faced issue with any company Samsung LG daikin and many more.

As for retailers locally do u know if they are authorized to sell products of any particular brand nobody ask the retailers if they are appointed dealers by company.
The website has a list of shops.

In this case again warranty should not apply as they were not assigned by the company to sell their products but how will service centre comes to know if they were bought from a X company distributor or directly from company.
right

Had personally bought many products online and had never faced issue with any company Samsung LG daikin and many more.
Which did you claim warranty on ?

They don't have all them listed. Had claimed warranty on my Nexus 5 which was bought from ebay, Samsung phone bought from both FK and eBay. Daikin serviced bought from SD, I think AC services comes under warranty ?

They don't have all them listed. Had claimed warranty on my Nexus 5 which was bought from ebay, Samsung phone bought from both FK and eBay. Daikin serviced bought from SD, I think AC services comes under warranty ?
I was put into this situation and since it was my money, I decided to take the safe path and I think it was a wise decision.

Back