Budget 21-30k Is this a good deal?

PapaDoom

Market Restricted
Recruit
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • none - buying this for my sister.
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • won't be upgrading atleast not for 2 years
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Jamshedpur through Olx
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • Yes
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Study
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Not really
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • AAA titles, maybe some online games like apex legends, valorant
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. 1920*1080
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit
    • I'm really sorry if I'm not allowed to post this thread please mods then remove it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-28-22-07-07-209_com.olx.southasia.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-28-22-07-07-209_com.olx.southasia.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 101
Unsure if you'll get 1080p AAA title framerates at 60fps on MX150 graphics. If you're willing to compromise on resolution/framerate and such, then it's a choice. FWIW, I played AC Odyssey on 720p with 30fps on a 940MX, which is less powerful than MX150.

Back