Audio is this dealer genuine?

evilwit

Disciple
hey guys after spending hours on internet doing research about where to buy audio-technica ath-m35,i have finally found a solution.on this site Audio-Technica - Microphones, headphones, wireless microphone systems, noise-cancelling headphones & more : Singapore - English called on this number 9391012215(dealer of at).he told me that ath-m35 are available for 3k.he gave me his bank account number and told me to deposit the money.i refused to do so as how can i trust him.so he said he will use cash on delivery mode but after talking to his courier wala he said its not possible right now.now i am in confusion whether to deposit the money or not because pristine note is quoting 4.8k for the headphone.so soo low price...please tell me whether i should deposit the money or not.

Take the help of one the TE members from secunderabad and you can ask him to go directly to the shop and buy on your behalf and ship. (of course, you need to transfer the money to the member in advance).

As far as possible dont try to transfer any money upfront as you are dealing with this guy for first time.

You can ask the dealer to list on ebay and then he can ship (whilst it may be costlier by 5-7% but atleast you will have assurance that your product will be delivered or money refunded)

ATH-M35 is currently out of stock country wide. We were the only distributors who ordered them, as on date in India. M35 for 3000 is not only cheap, its super cheap. This is considering the elder sibling M50 retails INR 10000+. We suspect that they are not genuine M35. Please check and re-check the product before you buy them. Our earlier prices on M35 would be revised as the USD vs INR change.

If you purchase them, please leave behind a feedback.

Back