is this iphone 4 verizon or AT&T ?

is this iphone 4 verizon or AT&T ?

I placed a bid on an auction and won , but the seller tells that its at&t and has got bad esn , am confused .

please help me guys to identify by the below picture
<

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65/skelly-bones/IMG_6279.jpg

Just Ask the seller Does it has a Meid Number in the Iphone or ask for the serial Number

Or Pass the Link what u bid at,need more info coz from pic cant make it is at&t or verizon as cdma have bad esn and not gsm ones

^^^ but the seller is not professional with the cellphones , if thats verizon then it will not show 'No SIM "

seller is not replying for any of the messages , may be he is sleeping now
<
, I got it in early morning today .

^^^ thanks for the input guys
<

hows the deal ?

I think Bad ESN according to seller means out of contract or may be he thinks if SIM card is not there then its BAD esn ......

by the hows the deal for 32gb

Secondly its a used item and does not has a box,if the custom open it and found it used

I guess they will penalty..

Its up to your luck now..

Even if its locked and the baseband is lower than 4.11 it can used via gevey..

All the best

^^^ thanks for the suggestions .

seller says its unlocked .......... just trying luck , as its a 32gig one I can wait for like 1 month for unlocking , by the way 4S and 4.11 unlock is coming within 1 week , one expert told me :0

^^^ thanks for the suggestions .

seller says its unlocked .......... just trying luck , as its a 32gig one I can wait for like 1 month for unlocking , by the way 4S and 4.11 unlock is coming within 1 week , one expert told me :0

I hope the seller is right in saying it is unlocked. Because what i have seen that many a times, due to their own lack of know how or over sight they do not know the difference between unlock and not being on contract (the seller on ebay)

This can be a case of the guy trying to say that no contract required.

Just saying...

Back