Is Windows Defender enough?

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Skilled
Anti virus is the virus! I never recommend them. Just setup browser with ublock and router with pihole and nothing slips through. Use ff instead of chrome or edge. Finally you can’t uninstall defender so it just lives.
Ps: I haven’t had an anti virus over forever. Worst case scenario i run autoruns from sysinternals.

amit_talkin

Disciple
Anti virus is the virus! I never recommend them. Just setup browser with ublock and router with pihole and nothing slips through. Use ff instead of chrome or edge. Finally you can’t uninstall defender so it just lives.
Ps: I haven’t had an anti virus over forever. Worst case scenario i run autoruns from sysinternals.
This! I never used any AV, atleast for that purpose. But I used to use Comodo Internet Security for its firewall. Now I run just without any AV, I disable defender too.
If You know what exactly are You doing, then you actually don't need any AV or malware protection. Any how if I get any malware on my PC, I just run Autoruns and Process Explorer which takes care of it.