Issues with LeBYopc

@napstersquest We are in touch with Mac (the author of the post) regarding the issue. Furthermore, I'd like to add that we've been in the business for quite some time and have a retention rate of more than 80%.

Moreover, I'd request everyone else to get a clearer understanding of the matter rather than following the herd.

Careful dealing with Lebyo:

I tried to buy from these guys. Their salesperson on whatsapp has no clue about GPUs. They admit this in the reply to the OP on that FB post.
"On Monday, our staff tests the card, and sends photos to you over mail. they were confused between aorus and gigabyte gaming oc" - Taken from their own reply.

In my case, they promised me a 1 year and 6 months of warranty. I insisted on asking for serial number and checked myself on Asus warranty page and turned out to be only a year of warranty left. The salesperson just shrugged and said, "That was what we were informed." I wasn't in a hurry, so I asked them to share their address and that my friend would visit their office and buy f2f. They asked me to pay 2000 advance to book the card. I didn't think it was a good idea to pay that advance amount as the deal would be f2f, but they still insisted. But before paying anything I asked for the invoice and here's where the deal fell apart. They claimed the original invoice is not needed for claiming warranty. They tried to give me "an invoice" from their side. It was just too many red flags for me, so I dropped out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_01.jpg
    Screenshot_01.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_02.jpg
    Screenshot_02.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Screenshot_03.jpg
    Screenshot_03.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 150
@buzz88 , firstly, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the team. You have to understand that not everyone is a tech fanatic like ourselves. Now I'd answer all your queries in a point-wise manner.

1. PowerColor doesn't entertain second-hand purchases and the warranty is non-transferrable i.e., only the original owner can claim a warranty on PowerColor products. However, the terms and conditions on the same website also state that - An official invoice must be provided (in order for an invoice to be considered “official”) the invoice must include:
- Name & address of the company customer purchased from.
- Date of purchase.
- Name & address of customer.
- Billing name & address of customer.
- Model name & price of the product.

And, "that invoice" would've comprised all the above-mentioned points.

2. Moreover, I'd like to inform you that some of the GPUs in our inventory might be lying since last year, while the other few might be brand-new (sealed) and some might be broken or damaged. The point I am trying to make here is this - we put the default warranty on the website only after checking the original box/ invoice. Our executive might have cited the warranty from the product's description on our website (lebyo.in). However, you were provided with the serial number I believe? So that you could go and check yourself. No confusion here.

3. Lastly, In situations when there's a scarcity of a specific product or when two or more buyers ask for the same product then we do ask for a token amount to seal the deal. So that we can bifurcate genuine buyers from naysayers and bystanders. Hope this makes sense.

To all the members, we didn't plan to let your hopes down. But I guess it was a series of unfortunate events. Please don't judge Lebyo PC on its successes (which btw is 1,300+ orders and counting) but on its failures, because there are so few. :)

Last edited:
1. PowerColor doesn't entertain second-hand purchases and the warranty is non-transferrable i.e., only the original owner can claim a warranty on PowerColor products. However, the terms and conditions on the same website also state that - An official invoice must be provided (in order for an invoice to be considered “official”) the invoice must include:
- Date of purchase.

Therefore, "that invoice" would've comprised all the above-mentioned points.
Well in that case, if you already know the users can't avail warranty or warranty is not applicable, why are you advertising warranty on your site/WhatsApp/even on your TE posts? This makes absolutely no sense to me. You should mention CLEARLY that there is no applicable brand warranty/only testing warranty if any.

Well in that case, if you already know the users can't avail warranty or warranty is not applicable, why are you advertising warranty on your site/WhatsApp/even on your TE posts? This makes absolutely no sense to me. You should mention CLEARLY that there is no applicable brand warranty/only testing warranty if any.
@napstersquest As mentioned above, it all depends on the card. That is exactly why we have chat support dedicated to queries and sales. So that interested buyers could get additional information about the product. Moreover, the testing warranty is by default provided to all the customers, whether they buy a 1060 or a 3070.

Last edited:
@napstersquest As mentioned above, it all depends on the card. That is exactly why we have chat support dedicated to queries and sales. So that interested buyers could get relevant information about the product. Moreover, the testing warranty is by default provided to all the customers, whether they buy a 1060 or a 3070.
So on your listings everywhere, you clearly mention warranty for all cards (irrespective of brand policies) and expect users to follow through with your WhatsApp support to confirm warranty (with no such mention on posts, check your sale post in this thread itself) before purchase?
I am sorry, but how does this make sense to you?

@buzz88 , firstly, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the team. You have to understand that not everyone is a tech fanatic like ourselves. Now I'd answer all your queries in a point-wise manner.

- Date of purchase.

Therefore, "that invoice" would've comprised all the above-mentioned points.

2. Moreover, I'd like to inform you that some of the GPUs in our inventory might be lying since last year, while the other few might be brand-new (sealed) and some might be broken or damaged. The point I am trying to make here is this - we put the default warranty on the website only after checking the original box/ invoice. Our executive might have cited the warranty from the product's description on our website (lebyo.in). However, you were provided with the serial number I believe? So that you could go and check yourself. No confusion here.

3. Lastly, In situations when there's a scarcity of a specific product or when two or more buyers ask for the same product then we do ask for a token amount to seal the deal. So that we can bifurcate genuine buyers from naysayers and bystanders. Hope this makes sense.

To all the members, we didn't plan to let your hopes down. But I guess it was a series of unfortunate events. Please don't judge Lebyo PC on its successes (which btw is 1,300+ orders and counting) but on its failures, because there are so few. :)

1. You / your staff should have mentioned that that particular card is without warranty as Powercolour does not give warranty. Your salesperson tried to claim warranty and upon further queries, offered a made-up "invoice", which they should have known is not valid.

2. Your points 2 and 3 are contradictory. Either you have enough inventory that you can't keep track of individual cards, or you have very few in stock that you need to book with a token amount before someone else snaps it up. I am not saying that asking for token amount is wrong in anyway, but you should at least provide all the details a buyer is asking for before insisting on a token amount for a face-2-face deal.
Also, not all manufactures let you check warranty status. Asus does. Which allowed me to find out that your staff were "misinformed" about the warranty of the Asus card. Powercolor does not. So I wouldn't know how old that card was. I simply had to take your staff's word for it, who are demonstrably "misinformed".

3. https://www.lebyo.in/product-page/powercolor-red-devil-radeon-rx-6700-xt-12gb-gddr6-pre-owned
Your site still maintains that this card has official warranty.

Attachments

• PC 6700 XT.JPG
    PC 6700 XT.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 172
@napstersquest , All the products posted on TE do have an official warranty. They are posted only after thorough checks. However, the duration of the warranty may differ. For instance, the Colorful GTX 1660 SUPER was listed (in March 2023) with an 18-month warranty, but if you check with the staff now, they might tell you that it has a remaining warranty period of 16 or 17 months, because a month has passed since the listing.
@buzz88 I will park my discussion here. The invoice which was offered to you would have sufficed for all warranty-related queries.

View attachment 165574View attachment 165575View attachment 165576View attachment 165577View attachment 165578

Deal with caution guys. Even the deal price on Lebyo whatsapp group and the price on the website link mismatch for some items. I would stay away.
You could've just read what my post linked to, would've saved screenshots and pasting I linked the same post haha
@buzz88 I will park my discussion here. The invoice which was offered to you would have sufficed for all warranty-related queries.
You say this,

But also do this:
They claimed the original invoice is not needed for claiming warranty. They tried to give me "an invoice" from their side.
@puns @Crazy_Eddy @cisco_tech Mods please look into this, and take necessary actions. Thanks!

@napstersquest As mentioned above, it all depends on the card. That is exactly why we have chat support dedicated to queries and sales. So that interested buyers could get relevant information about the product. Moreover, the testing warranty is by default provided to all the customers, whether they buy a 1060 or a 3070.
What kind of unprofessional response is this?

If I want to place an order on Amazon then according to you, I should always talk to Amazon support and inquire about every single thing listed on product page. Like, oh it says 22 cm long on the product page, are you sure it is 22 cm long? lol :D you high brahhh?
If you write something on your product listing then it's your responsibility that you provide correct information. If you can't provide correct information then you are providing wrong information and AFAIK, it's called fraud.

You could've just read what my post linked to, would've saved screenshots and pasting I linked the same post haha

You say this,

But also do this:

@puns @Crazy_Eddy @cisco_tech Mods please look into this, and take unnecessary actions. Thanks!
Lol. I didn't see that. Have been busy since past few days. Saw that post on fb today and thought of informing other members here as Lebyo is on TE now.

So far I’ve read about 4-5 major issues with LeBYo from Facebook and Reddit. This is really bad!
Another person said they were selling off bad condition / used mining cards without informing the buyer.

Would suggest everyone to stay away from these guys.

Product Name - NVIDIA Colorful Geforce RTX 2060
Warranty remaining - 20 months
Month of Import - September 2021
Month of Invoice - December 2021
Price - 14999
Product Condition - 4 out of 5
Shipping from - Delhi
Payment Mode - UPI, COD*, EMI*, Credit Card*, Debit Card* and Cash

Description- The card is in great condition. The furmark stress test image is attached to the post along with the screenshot of the benchmark. In case of any questions please reply to the thread or PM.

*additional charges applicable
State if used for mining or not.

Back