Its 4 , iPhone 4 !

Holy crap :O That's one awesome price for a 4. Maybe you should start a GO if you can get same or better prices for more quantity :p

FaH33m said:
Holy crap :O That's one awesome price for a 4. Maybe you should start a GO if you can get same or better prices for more quantity :p
Yeah , I know :)

I have already put a deal in the hot deals section. Will try to get more.

anks22402 said:
excellwent price.. man ...:p iphone 4 flowing a lot on TE :D
Yeah, just got to know of a guy, who deals from his home. He had got around 22 pieces. I got the second last one. :)

He quoted Rs. 30000 to everyone, but I had to bargain hard to get it 29k + a pickup from his home. Also, got an at&t micro sim for activation.

He also jailbroke+ unlocked my phone, coz I didnt want to take any risk, doing it myself.

He told me that these are not permanent prices. After finishing up with his lot, he will be selling them at , 16gb -32500/- , 32gb-35000.

Yeah...u r right...he got it for me from a Fellow UK person . Its unlocked and running on 4.0.2 . There is no signal drop and Proximity sensor flaw . May be these issues are prevalent more in US of A .

Fenix said:
Yeah...u r right...he got it for me from a Fellow UK person . Its unlocked and running on 4.0.2 . There is no signal drop and Proximity sensor flaw . May be these issues are prevalent more in US of A .
Yeah ! No such issues for me too *touchwood*

Recently got an iPhone for my friend. It is a UK O2 version, unlocked + jailbroken on 4.1, same as mine, but my phone is a US At & t phone. :clap:

Differences between US and UK verisons -

1. The screen display backlight colour differs.

2. The flashlight colour differs, slightly.

3. UK box is bigger.

4. Charging adapter is different.

5. For UK, you dont need to activate the phone after a firmware is installed.

6. Date format is different.

7. Phone Number format is different. For US, phone numbers are separated by dashes, whereas it is just blank spaces for UK.

Back