Its good to be back! :)

Rave

ex-Mod
Hi All :p

Been away for quite a while now, had a lot of things to take care of and attend to, but now back, full time or atleast till December after which the world "Might" end lol :lol:

For those who dont know or remember me, well, umm Hi? :p

Now a lot of catching up to do, cya around...

Regards,
Rave.

:O Saiyan is married..???? That is news..! Guess the world will really come to an end this December. :p

BTW, welcome back Rave. :)

welcome back @Rave

hope you are settled now in your new job and would be in line of prospectives grooms lined up here on TE :p
@Saiyan you have bragging about your honeymoon in Singapore everywhere and say people are spreading rumors, not fair :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Rava dosa :p

Thanks Baatli :p

stop spreading rumors :mad: I am still single :|

:mad: :mad:

edit : who replaced the angry face smiley :O

What rumours? I have confirmed information that it is infact true...

welcome back Rave

hope you are settled now in your new job and would be in line of prospectives grooms lined up here on TE :p
Saiyan you have bragging about your honeymoon in Singapore everywhere and say people are spreading rumors, not fair :p

Thanks Doc, although the prospective grooms part am not quite sure of, still some time left for that to happen :p

Welcome back bro, remeber our meet years back when you had come to Mumbai. This was a time when XT and Bladey chacha was active too :)

Thanks Guys :)
And yeah Aces, I still remember the meet that we guys had like it was yesterday, and more than anything else, I miss the company of you all

Oh and I see most of the TE oldies are married now, so congrats on that :p

Back