It's Huge!!! :O

saumik_

Adept
Muha ha ha
:yahoo: :yahoo: Arrived late last night from ze US is me sweet new 26"s of ze Full HD goodyness muha ha :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Presenting ze 26" Westinghouse L2610NW :eek:hyeah:

Specs: Newegg.com - Westinghouse L2610NW-SP Black 25.5" 2ms(GtoG) HDMI Widescreen LCD Monitor 350 cd/m2 DC 3000:1 Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors
26" LCD Monitor

Ran into a few issues :mad:, currently running this thing at 1920x1080 as it wont work at 1920x1200 :S ......some bloody Nvidia issue or that the HDMI to DVI cable they provided is only single link...need to read up more :mad:
and my 9600gt only has 1 HDMI and 1 DVI connectors and i dont have a hdmi to hdmi grrrr:mad:@:mad::mad: will sort this later...text is lil blurry now tho :mad:
apparently it works at 1920x1200 with the vga cable but my vga to dvi convertor for the gfx card sumhow messes up the image @: :mad:
it has 2 x 3.5w speakers which are actualy not bad for movies etc when sitting right in front of the monitor ....but as expected bad for music, im not gonna be using the sound from this thing anyways :p

the stand is a bit high and it doesnt have height adj so had to raise the height of my chair lol....so ya its BIG and TALL ....also from the pics youll notice that its not all that "slim" ....shes a fatty and the menu buttons on the right side are a pain in the ass as i have to lean to see what im pressing

I havent even had the time to sit thru and play with the settings as yet...
1080p for now isnt bad tho....still have to play games....doubt my 9600gt will be able to handle most :p
so im wondering should i keep my current 20" for browsing and gaming maybe? and use this for movies/tv .....i watch or will watch alot :D

and btw the monitor looks awsum...glossy finish with a lil glass pane at the botton housing the westinghouse logo which has a white led on it :D

viewing blacks from angles is kinda bad n there is a lil bleeding, tho i am yet to fiddle with the backlight setting its at 100 now

sitting and watching movies from afar is awsum.... BDRips FTW :D
im so gonna watch TDK 2night

anyways enough blabbering .....on with the pics **(56k Warning)** and look at how it dwarfs my 20" acer lol ...damn im getting so tempted to have to dual screen setup

came with a DVI to HDMI cable, VGA cable, Audio cable for the inbuilt speakers.....

as for the price, lets just say it was a steal :D uncle got it from the US ....in a suitcase nontheless lol sans the box but who cares it works great...no dead pixels and it survived the trip from NJ without a scratch :D so im happy :D

Congo !!!

Handsome looking display you got there...

Like the way, the logo is illuminated from the top!

Err,Last Pic, notice backlight bleed at the top & more at the bottom?

Back