It's Raining i5's!

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Been quite sometime I upgraded my rig so finally decided to get something nice for my Lian Li case this time... got me the Core i5-2500k processor, the Gigabyte P67A-UD3R-B3 motherboard and a few gigs of XMS3 memory to spruce things up. Guess I'll add a few gigs more soon.:eek:hyeah:

Before the photographs I owe a "BIG" thanks to the following TE members and my friends, here they are: Ankit, Sankhadeep, Toolius and Udit Bhai. I also thank my good friend Debopriya for helping me out in setting up my rig. Many thanks guys :)

Now to the pics:

That's my setup for now. Will get the 1156 bolt-thru kit for my True Black 120 HS from Prime this upcoming week and have it in place. Then I can OC with peace of mind. Big cheers to MD Computers (Kolkata) for getting the i5 2500K proccy! :D

Damages:

Gigabyte P67A-UD3R-B3 Motherboard - 11k

Intel Core i5-2500K Processor - 11.5k

4 GB ( 2 X 2 GB) Corsair XMS3 Memory - 2.5k

Regards,

Black_Hawk

Awesome man.

Why does peoples forget to post damages in Show Off?? Or is it like they like to answer after someone asks??

@Mods, Adding damages must be a rule for posting in Show Off section. :p (Just joking, I know this is not possible)

MD Computers is one of the best stores in Kolkata that I have bought stuff from among others. I know Sankhadeep and Udit have also bought a lot of stuff from there. The best part is that the owner of the store Mr. Pradeep is extremely helpful and even if he does not have stock of a product you are looking for will try his best to get it from you quickly.

M.D. Computers Pvt LTD.

16/1, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Ground Floor

Kolkata - 700013

Contact No: 9831151358 (Pradeep Ji)

congo bro.. now enjoy the rig..

md computers keeps everything now from audio products to pc stuff to laptops...name it they have it ..its like prime abgb or smc international :eek:hyeah:

^^ Lol, thanks buddy :D

Btw, any suggestions for the CPU cooler? Can't find the D14 in stock anywhere so tending towards getting the Cooler Master V6GT.

Back