Its the Green boy.........gtx 280

rahul1059

Disciple
Hi Frnds
Recently two weeks ago I sold my 8800GTX and was thinking to get the new gpu and finally decided to get Evga GTX 280....:) :)
Games are much much smoother on it like crysis, crysis warhead, assasin's creed.....it is my second evga gtx 280 as first one was heating excessively like 104~106 C and found was defective so RMAed that and this one is the new one arrived and is perfectly ok till now...temp. are low like it has not crossed 72 C playing crysis and below 63 C with AC on...Very happy with its performance.Soon will upgrade the cpu after that the performance will increase further.
Brought one and half week ago ..sorry for late posting as was busy
Brought from Kmd....total damage = Rs. 24,900

Thanks to all .......

Will give some benchies once receive cpu E8600 within a week

@rocky pratik ..Yeah it is worth 24k games are so smooth on it like crysis and wearehead even with e4500...no heat issues below 65 C all games.....highly overclockable like can reach 700/1510/1170 Mhz with ease with no temp. increase

Thanks i_max2k2....

Really games are very smooth and fast...can you throw some light about its sli performance as I hv Evga 780i which I would sell if I dont do sli....

@i_max2k2 I forgot your review of gtx sli and tri sli ....checked it again and found sli is quite good for games and scales pretty well and most of future games will be supporting sli isnt it....

Yep, sli is in my opinion the best multi gpu setup, and since its Nvidia you can expect better support in 90% of the games coming out, I dont think anything before end of 2009 would be good enough to bother a 280 SLI setup. So save up and when u think the time is right add another 280 for great vfm!

Back