Its time for 48inch of ips :d dual u2410 :d power of dell ips ..

Hey all ....always wanted to get IPS Monitor and thru one of my frined found a very good deal for U2410 .. and hence ordered 3 of them ... lol .. 2 for me .. and other 1 for one of the te member :D ... right now just recieved 2 boxes. but just opened one.. and lot of carpentary work needs to be done for my placement of 2nd IPS till then i can enjoy with one :D ... just arrived today and man IPS Panel really rocked....the quality is just stunning.. always wondered what is the difference but bikey showed me E2408 and i was completed mad looking at the excellent quality and the next day :D tried my sources and arranged for it.. Price hmmm.. can disclose else u people will kill me :D...But anyhow.. love this screen.... and simply brillaint.. sorry for the bad pictures will be geting my camera by thursday and on that day new upgrades big ones also coming UP.. SO JUST WAIT N WATCH MUHAHAHA :eek:hyeah:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hey please someone help me how to calibrate the setting.. for better display quality..

hehehe ty u people.. finally after long long wait.. i got a good screen :D ...was tired of using TN panelss and now this is something Coool... Need some good wallpapers...

You need four 24 inch monitors for making up for 48 inch...

Anyway good purchase, would be interested in knowing the price if it is really good... I am planning to buy one / two for myself

Wow... Now this is a show off , anks my bro.. Pure Quality !! :D

S-ips Bliss for sure.. that 12 bit panel is pure drool :p

But why do i have a feeling there is a lot more to come this week ? :p

Congratulations again my bro on a fantastic purchase , this one is truly special :)

P.S. - Thank you .. you know what for :p

tyy ... man :) anyone interested can lemme know.. i can arrange one for 23500 :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

1-2 i can arrange ...will c if more can be arranged..

Congrats man.I too want to go for a dual monitor setup someday but two 24" seem a bit too much IMO. Two 22" would be just right.

Back