Its time for optimus prime :-) hehehe u2711 , i9000 , few gt pen drives

Hi all.. finally got the monitor which i had ordered since a long time back from prime and aftwr month waiting it arrived todaay.. dam how uch i had abused prime abt this delay and troubling ashk eveyrday to find the status but i finally its here and i just have 2 WORDS SIMPLY AWEOSMEEE . The monitor is so hufe the U2410 looks so tiny and if u keep them side by side and check the clarity this thing just blows part u2410 .
You can easily make out the difference and it is really there amazing color production man of course it has the imac panel so has to be goood but this is superb.Sorry abt bad photography but dam i just cant get use to camera i just sux big time in taking photoss wanted to click so many photos but dam nuthing came out good dunno what is wrong with me need to take classess.
Also bought 3 days back I9000 but never got time to post it so hence posting it today . I saw sripad phone and i was just mad when i first saw it and the same day i bought it. Thank you sripad for showing such amazing phone and it truly is . and just ordered some corsair gt pendrives from itwares.. so this was my upgrade till now . U will have to wait till sat as 980X Coming sooooooon :D hehehehe .

Please enjoy the photoss .

Thak gaya hoon Congrats bol bol ke :p Need a new sub section in show-off dedicated to you and maybe some other guys like you :D .

man ohh man

Another upgrade tread.

mods we really need a section dedicated to anks in showoff section.

Eight Show Off treads in month of August.

Congrats man.

Thats one helluva moniter.

super setup...........awesome.....
THIS IS NOW "ANKS SHOW-OFF " THREAD.......

ankit u will go to hell for spoiling me....after we became close friends my savings is nearly zero...

OMG its here !!!

Congratulations my bro !! now give it to me :p

That monitor is a sight for sore eyes i tell you !! I love the amount of desktop real estate that this baby gives !!

Congratulations my bro on these amazing purchases ..

Cheers bro !!

P.S. We need a separate section for anks, pakka.. :p

hehehehe sankhadeep :D and after im became close to toolius my savings has become zero u know who is behind all this .. and main culprit is te.. coz thru te i cam to know all u people and all abt this hardware... and then i went crazy..so TECHENCLAVE IS THE CULPRIT

Back