It's touchy-feely season, is it?

vishalrao

Global Moral Police
Skilled
I bet there are going to be more such show-offs:

Just bought a 2G iPod Touch 8GB from the Regent St. iPod Store in London :eek:hyeah: Sticker price is GBP 169 all inclusive, VAT is GBP 25 of which I should get GBP 15 refunded so thats about GBP 155 as damages, meaning about Rs 13k.

NPNT you say? Posting shrunken "unboxing" pics taken off my new Sony CyberShot DSC W120 - 7.2 megapixel digicam (bought in Pune a few days ago for Rs 11k + 2k for 4gb flash card) :D

Plus a mini-tribute (I guess) to TE (hope it's not too lame heh) pics taken while playing with the thing at the store before making the purchase:

Now waiting for iTunes to download (got a "3" mobile broadband usb dongle) should be done in a few minutes, then I start playing with this thing!

@sandy: didnt someone post (in the general portables section) he bought it online from indiaplaza for a little cheaper than the expected official price of rs 15.5 k ?

posting from the device. Browsing experience is good. TE is laggy. Gmail. YouTube. Google Reader etc all awesome! Getting used to the keyboard. Very nifty toy this is :eek:hyeah:

vishalrao said:
posting from the device. Browsing experience is good. TE is laggy. Gmail. YouTube. Google Reader etc all awesome! Getting used to the keyboard. Very nifty toy this is :eek:hyeah:

+1... Awesome device.. Just bought one for 12.7k :D. You jailbreaking this vishal??

Gunman said:
Jailbreaking what.. how.. why?? :huh:

On the topic, Congrats Vishal.

A gadget truly worth it. :)

Jailbreak is to install 3rd party apps(loads of games/stuff free for download on 'net) on the iPod but voids apple warranty...

@thexfactor, oh.... I guess i'm gonna have to wait :( .

@vishalrao, thanks.. Me like the device too :eek:hyeah:

karanboochra said:
I have the 16GB one , and i must say , it's just a SHOW OFF .. Nothing else , it's useless piece of shit :(

well it is an entertainment device mainly. I use it mainly for Internet access and the built-in VPN works with my office so I can pretend to do real work on it too :eek:hyeah:

Now I'm in a manchester hotel for the next 10 days with free hi speed wifi! The room has an iMac which also serves as a TV

Back