- What is your budget?
- What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
- PSU - Corsair CX430
- SSD - Samsung 860 EVO + 2TB HDD
- Processor - Core i5 Sandy Bridge
- RAM - Kingston Fury 8GB
- Motherboard: Asrock H97M pro4
- Case - Corsair N200
- fans - Corsair AF120 x2
- Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
- PSU - Corsair CX430 , can change also if new build requires it
- SSD - Samsung 860 EVO
- Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
- Any Processor (AMD or Intel)
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666
- Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
- Would you consider buying a second-hand hardware from the TE market
- What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
- Browsing , Powerpoint , Word & Zoom classes
- Media Consumption
- If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
- No games , Have PS4
- What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
- 1920x1080 for everything
- Are you looking to overclock?
- Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
- Windows 10 64 bit
If ITX build goes too expensive can go for M-ATX build also . Basically just want a small form factor PC .
Already have a laptop & NUC but want to upgrade this . Will be used occasionally
Old configuration is DDR3 so something new with DDR4 which can be used . Nothing else but upgrade kink.....
Very less chances of going for any upgrades in future