Itx cases from taobao

r4hul

Adept
Hey guys,
So I'm looking to buy some itx cases from taobao however I have no idea how to buy.
If anyone has recently bought anything from taobao can give suggestions it would be great.
Also if anyone else looking to buy itx cases we can buy as group.

I remember an LTT episode where they needed someone who understood Chinese since there's no English version of the website. But they did accept international credit cards. WIth other Chinese marketplaces, they had to send money over to someone in China who would then make a purchase on their behalf. Banggood appears to be shippping to be India again, with reasonable rates but far limited selection of products compared to Aliexpress.

There's someone selling a popular Chinese mini-tx case here in India (I used to see them branded as Realan on Aliexpress):

I remember an LTT episode where they needed someone who understood Chinese since there's no English version of the website. But they did accept international credit cards. WIth other Chinese marketplaces, they had to send money over to someone in China who would then make a purchase on their behalf. Banggood appears to be shippping to be India again, with reasonable rates but far limited selection of products compared to Aliexpress.

There's someone selling a popular Chinese mini-tx case here in India (I used to see them branded as Realan on Aliexpress):

Yeah I saw that. However, I'm looking to buy like Velka 7 clones or ghost S1 clones

You should be using 3rd Party sellers like @Ebil mentioned CityGoBuy, Super Buy .
Also just to add few things here there are couple of people whom I know they ship shoes, clothes as such from Taobao but it takes longer time to expect to deliver to your place this is same for all items .
2nd thing if you have decided buying mention less amount while shipping it will help you with customs.

Back