Car & Bike Jazz X vs Polo 1.6. Which Car? Help me out please.

F3niX

TechH0LiC
Skilled
After alot of researching and asking you guys, finally Got to one halt. I Was actually Planning for a Sedan, then a small Hatchback and finally Settled for these two premium Hatchbacks.

Jazz X or Polo 1.6 Highline?

Which one should I buy?

Usage:

1)Mostly in City and Usually Chauffeur Driven

2)Monthly around 1500Km max

3)Need to be Fun to Drive

4)Need to give a good Fuel Efficiency

5)Should be Overall VFM car.

The Only Reason I am thinking is because of thin VW Dealership and Unknown Service and Spare Parts costs.

Which one should I buy?

Please don't suggest any other cars.

EDIT: Can I replace the ICE in POLO 1.6? Please help me out in this aspect too

Jazz X ....more mileage ....also fun to drive not as 1.6 but u get space ,refinement & y u need 1.6 if u r

Car would be chauffeur driven

Sent from my iPhone 

I would go for the Jazz because of the power, iVTEC engine, space & relatively better Honda A.S.S. The Polo is overpriced. It would rate the Polo higher than the Jazz in terms of build quality and the snob value since its a VW. But that apart, the Jazz (though overpriced) is still a better bet.

aradhakr84 said:
I would go for the Jazz because of the power, iVTEC engine, space & relatively better Honda A.S.S. The Polo is overpriced. It would rate the Polo higher than the Jazz in terms of build quality and the snob value since its a VW. But that apart, the Jazz (though overpriced) is still a better bet.

Wonder what you are smoking! Jazz because of power? The jazz has a puny 1.2 with 90ps while the polo has a 1.6 with 106ps.

The Jazz X and Polo 1.6 almost end up at the same cost after the massive discounts VW is offering on the 1.6.

Anyway in your case, since its mostly gonna be driver driven, I'd say get the jazz. Will be lighter on the pocket compared to the Polo.

@Chaos:

I was not smoking anything :) I did not compare Jazz power with Polo power or said Jazz has more power. Just merely said Jazz is powerful and all. While you have all the right to argue or correct me please do not use sentence like these as it is not polite or even degrading to both of us. Thank you.

Back