Jio ₹1 Plan: Super Value for Money?

Thanks for the info.. I had Rs.10 in my Jio Account for a long time...got 1 GB Data now... Recharged Multiple times...no processing fee.
Although it's not value for money... as Recharge of 301 would provide 50GB Data.. while Recharge of 1x301 would only give ~30GB and is time consuming...
So.. Plan is good if u got any Jio Top up ..just sitting there in ur account for months.;)

From what I understand of the current telecom sector scenario, the purpose of this plan is to increase the validity of the number and not the data benefit.
A lot of people recharge their numbers monthly just for the sake of bank OTPs etc.
For ₹12 one can keep his/her secondary number active for an entire year.
It's extremely value for money.

From what I understand of the current telecom sector scenario, the purpose of this plan is to increase the validity of the number and not the data benefit.
A lot of people recharge their numbers monthly just for the sake of bank OTPs etc.
For ₹12 one can keep his/her secondary number active for an entire year.
It's extremely value for money.
Do OTP SMS work if I only have that 1 rupee plan active ? Maybe click on view details and see what it says. I may use that to activate an unused sim then.

Do OTP SMS work if I only have that 1 rupee plan active ? Maybe click on view details and see what it says. I may use that to activate an unused sim then.
Yes, me & 4 other my family members, just FORCED to recharge minimum Rs.79/- (now Rs.99/-) per month, just for OTP (if any genuine or fraudulent activity happens in our account).. really spending Rs.500/- per month just for banking OTP is too much.

My current plan validity expires in January, I recharged with Rs.1 plan, now it says the new plan is queued and will become active once my current plan expires.

Back