Job/Career Advice

ravipawar21

Disciple
i have completed my btech in 2010 in computer science . i have joined a company and my profile is SAP ABAP developer.
i have been working in this company for 2 months.Problem is that they are not giving me work in this domain as they are telling me that first i have to study this then only after that i will be given work..i am studying this SAP for 2 months.
So i want to know from you what are the prospects of SAP in near future.
Should i stay in this domain or should i change my domain.
as i am completely new to this SAP but i am familiar with C/C++
but i was not able to get a job in this c/c++....
i am confused please help me...:huh::huh::S:(:(

Re: What to do ?

As long as company don't have any assignment, they can't assign you any role (In more appropriate word you are on bench dude).

2 month is a short time considering learning of SAP .What you should concern about is "What are you going to do Once you are assigned any job? Will it be related to c/c++?"

yeah u r right i think i am on bench :(..

and company has lot of assignment....but they are not just assigning any work to me .....now i can develop some reports too ...but no work till now...i am frustrated now ...what can i do now..?????

what kind of training i can join to enhance my skills....i was planning to join a php or .net course which one of these would be better for me...as far as i know they are not related to my present domain....:(

If you have decided to go for php or .net.I would suggest .net as it has fast development time lot of free video tutorials available.

You can even start free lancing if your job doesn't pay you enough .

Its a fastest ,user friendly way of developing web as well as desktop applications.

Back