Job Opening

friedclyde

Adept
Hi Im sorry for posting it here but did not know where else to post it! :S

There are 2 Job openings in the place i work and incase any of you need a job since its technology based its for www.flora2000.com

One is for a Quality Assurance Engineer

To define, develop, document, implement and monitor quality assurance processes bound to the effective development, deployment (and thus aid the in the promotion) of all company’s products.
Develop methods for inspection, testing, sampling & feedback.
Develop use & test cases; then run them & document the results.
Provide the development team with proper interpretation of the results.
Provide accurate feedback to the development team on remedial action required.
Perform Load, Stress & Scalability testing of Web Servers.
Regularly interface with the development & management teams to resolve Quality problems in preventive, remedial, and improvement modes to underwrite product quality.
Minimum 6 years experience of application development, of which at least 2 years as a programmer & 2 year as a Software tester.
BE/BTech (Computer Science) or Graduate with post graduate education in Computers.
Experience in Software testing methods like Black Box, White Box, Regression & Load testing for Web Pages & Web Servers.

Pay starts 30k

Another is for a Network Administrator!

Please PM me if you guys are not intrested!

Mods i hope you dont mind this maybe you guys can apply as well. The place is really good to work for, very chilled out and pays well :D

Is it 30K per month or per annum :p. If its per month, its not too bad. All the outsourcing sweatshops pay similar amounts.

Minimum 6 years experience of application development, of which at least 2 years as a programmer & 2 year as a Software tester.
BE/BTech (Computer Science) or Graduate with post graduate education in Computers.
Experience in Software testing methods like Black Box, White Box, Regression & Load testing for Web Pages & Web Servers.

Is this a major criterion?
Coz if it is...someone with 6yrs exp will according to me be paid more than whats offered.

Buddies. i made a mistake for the QA, the Starting salary is 40K you can come in if you can hit the nail on the head im sure you can push it up to 45K per month depending on your experience as well.

Even if you dont have the right amount of experince you can give it a try if you are smart enough youll get in. If you think you are fit send me a pm ill give your my email for your cv or i can ask the hr to give you a call but shell need your cv first.

The Network/System admin the starting pay is 30k, again you would need experience in the field and the same rules apply if your smart then you can talk yourself for what you like.

Back