Joister Broadband

Joister is no better, not providing service in even hald the places advertised.
They have enough customers at least 70-100( I might be wrong though), owned IP's, Own AS.. They're ISP.. They have Real customers.. Infact joister is a Reseller. Genuine and better has better plans.
Expansion of their services depends on LCO's to Resell their services or not.

Last edited:
Excel net is listed as joister LCO.

Excel net is 5 minutes away from my home. He does not pick up calls/reply, when I went to store, he said will contact joister and get back..

Joister told me no service.

I do not know if it was true, they told me that that time only 2 people had this connection, the local politician & me & they told me that they took 32k from him for the same package, coz he had some gaming hub or something.

I do not know if it was true, they told me that that time only 2 people had this connection, the local politician & me & they told me that they took 32k from him for the same package, coz he had some gaming hub or something.
probably in your area?

and please tell me your ip address. something like this would be enough 103.11.241.xx
do post Speedtest Results to few locations.
any indian server, Leaseweb server, Frankfurt.

^See i told you...the person who owns joister broadband is the same person who owns joister Gaming Servers for CS1.6..i had talked to him , he said we are not providing domestic connections....

Back