JTag Unbrick service in Pune/Mumbai ?

Devu9277

Disciple
Howdy folks !,

I stupidly killed (hard bricked) my HTC One S (S4 Euro version) when trying to upgrade OS on it with SuperCID (how stupid! right ?) .
I consulted few guys on xda and they informed me that the phone can be revived with a Jtag unbrick/repair solution which is not that complex if you have the right tools. Now I don't have the tools nor the will to understand and do it myself.

So I wanted to know if there are reliable Jtag Unbrick/repair services in Pune or Mumbia where I can get this done ? I live in Pune and would really like to have it repaired locally so that I can go there myself, instead of handing over to someone to get it repaired in Mumbai. however if there is noone providing this service here, then I can also think about trip to Mumbai for this.

Also what is the estimated time they take for repair and cost involved ? I read on some forums that it's done within 1-2 hours and costs 800-1000 bucks

Cheers

Late late late update to the thread, but any leads on this?

My One XL (HTC Evita) is facing a similar situation. In this case, however, it just switched off middle of running Paranoid Android 4.45 while checking GMail. I'm in Pune - any leads will be appreciated.

Last edited:
My old HTC p3400 too needs JTAG . Not been able to find anyone in Mumbai for last few years . No one knows what JTAG is here and the ones who know want to charge a bomb for my 7 yr old win 5 phone :D

Back