July Show Off : Charge of The Red Brigade...

Freaky

ex-Mod
No prizes for guessing... :p

Let the pics do all the talking :eek:hyeah:

Btw, time taken for the box to go from status in Pic 1 to Pic 2 : 5 ~ 7 mins :p

Other purchases made starting June:

1. Accelero S1 with 2 Sunon 92mm Fans:

2. Transcend AxeRam:

3. Hauppauge PVR-150:

4. Buffalo WHR-HP-G54:

My thanks to Funky, Supra, Sunny and of course, Gannu dada for being so generous in helping me get each of the above components.

EDIT: Pics of the PVR 150 and the latest item - The Buffalo HP-G54 - updated. Tomato FTW !! Setting up Sify was a breeze. Meh :p

Freaky said:
No prizes for guessing... :p

Let the pics do all the talking :eek:hyeah:

Btw, time taken for the box to go from status in Pic 1 to Pic 2 : 5 ~ 7 mins :p

Other purchases made starting June:

1. Accelero S1 with 2 Sunon 92mm Fans:

2. Transcend AxeRam:

3. Hauppauge PVR-150: Yet to take pics :ashamed: Coming up tomorrow.

My thanks to Funky, Supra, Sunny and of course, Gannu dada for being so generous in helping me get each of the above components.

Nice, where did you get the hauppauge from and what was the damage like ?

Congrats Freaky...

btw how many slots does the Accelero S1 occupy? Is it Crossfire ready, i.e to say can we I have two cards with Accelero S1's installed?

so which cpu dual core and motherboard are u plans u update intel e8500 with p35 board :p soon

any way cong rock on gaming p.s can i meet u home for see u benchmark :)

Thank you all :)

Jasku said:
One word AWESOME!!!!! how much for the Axe Ram??

Got the AxeRam from Funky when he put it up for sale :)

rushabht said:
Nice, where did you get the hauppauge from and what was the damage like ?

Got the Hauppauge from a friend.

Lord Nemesis said:
Congrats Freaky...

btw how many slots does the Accelero S1 occupy? Is it Crossfire ready, i.e to say can we I have two cards with Accelero S1's installed?

The Accelero without a fan will take up one slot (Excluding the card) and if you add any fan, then one more. Dont think the S1 is suitable for a CF setup. The Zalman VF1000 might or the Coolink GFXChilla does (Coolink GFXChilla VGA Cooler).

Ajayarun said:
so which cpu dual core and motherboard are u plans u update intel e8500 with p35 board :p soon

any way cong rock on gaming p.s can i meet u home for see u benchmark :)

You're welcome provided I find the free time :lol:

The Sorcerer said:
Dude...is 4850 running on a8n-e??? Hows the performane btw. Congrats on the buy- massively packed upgrade

Why not ? I do know that the CPU is a bottleneck to the processor but Crysis at 1440*900 with 2xAA and all at High averages 27 FPS (The Opty is at stock as it has memory controller issues :| ). That's good enough for me at this point of time. Further upgrades planned and in the pipeline :p

Back