PC Peripherals Just arrived a Dell 2407WFP but its A02..

sanex

Disciple
I had ordered Dell 2407WFP and after 3 weeks I got A02. but I was hoping that I would get A03 which has fixed lots of issues....
Anyone has any idea that A03 is available in India? If yes what I do?

Nope, Even US customers are not getting A03 properly, so no chance in India. They will first clear their stocks for A02. If you have any noticible banding or any other defect, then you can try asking Dell to replace it with a A03.

I can notice backlight issues at the corner. banding is still there.some text fuzziness in low res mode.. but before buying the monitor Dell India said that I will get A03. Thats the reason I bought 2407..... so sad.

sanex said:
I can notice backlight issues at the corner. banding is still there.some text fuzziness in low res mode.. but before buying the monitor Dell India said that I will get A03. Thats the reason I bought 2407..... so sad.

Text will be fuzzy in low res mode due to scaling. so no issue there. if you find text fuzzy even at native high resolutions then you can ask them about it.

Yeah, the sales person told me the same when I ordered my 2007WFP, but I got A02. Luckly for me this is a recent manufacure and it does not have any kind of problems. The sales people just tell you that so that they can make a sale. When I got the customer satisfaction feedback form, I wrote very badly about it. The sales peoples salary incentives and career advancements etc are based on these feedbacks, so just make sure that you fill up the feedback forms when you get those.

i ordered a 2007wfp and took me 3 weeks too to get the lcd but it had no issues wutsoever touch wood

btw DONT make the mistake of rmaing it in expectation for a new lcd as ull only get a refurbished older piece, one guy has doone it forl ike 6 times and he keeps gettin a moe or less april/may batch :p

Back