Kaspersky 2010 3 User @ 600 Only !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kaspersky 2010 3 User @ 500 Only !!!!

Hi. I'd like to get this. Please PM bank a/c details. Can the installables be downloaded directly from the Kaspersky web site?

prav said:
Can the installables be downloaded directly from the Kaspersky web site?

Yes ofcourse it can be downloaded,but If you download it from web then what is left..nothing, keys will be pmed you by mediahome.in

@mediahome.in Nice Pricing:)

^ thanks. ebay link is also there. pls go to my site. use the left side to visit my ebay store. pls note on ebay i have to ship the goods to prices are a little higher

@Aman31, thanks for the info.

Anuj, I have placed the order at your site and have paid for it too (NEFT). Have PMed details - please check and pass on the keys.

If NOD32 was sold at this price, i'd definitely buy it.

Good pricing on the Kaspersky btw

Anuj, I've PMed proof of payment. Please pass on the keys.

Whats the price for 1 user license? Also, anybody interested in sharing the 3 user license?

Hi, I have placed an order for one 3 user copy, but since I bank with HDFC, it will 24 hours for your Bene status to get activated, and I will only be able to make the transfer after that.

I hope thats ok, I couldnt locate the CC option on your site.

^ there is no cc option if you want to pay via CC you can use ebay store link from the site

mediahome.in said:
^ there is no cc option if you want to pay via CC you can use ebay store link from the site
Thats fine, its just that you will have to wait the extra day for the funds to be transferred.

m.a. said:
Whats the price for 1 user license? Also, anybody interested in sharing the 3 user license?

I am interested in sharing the license. Just need one more guy now to share :eek:hyeah:

PM'ed you MH..
will take the last piece..

@m.a. & motorheadinc - i'm ready to share the keys..

@ motorheadinc & naveen58

I'm outta town, and quite busy so could not see this thread or read my PMs.

If one of you guys can purchase it from mediahome, I will send my share of money via NEFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back