Kaspersky Internet Security 2012-Deals !!

@harahari Actually I was asking ariendj. You posted just before I posted and hence the mix up :p

@harahari by the way, how much did you buy it for from dvdstoredelhi?

I bought it from the link given by OP. Received the code in just 1 hour. Uninstalled Avira Internet Security Suite and then installed KIS 2012. Downloading updates took a lot of time though. First time it downloaded 100MB+ updates. And the speed was pathetic. Max speed was 36kB/s(my connection is BSNL 2Mbps connection).

Happy KIS user now :)

i got 2 keys from the mentioned seller..
got it within 20 mins.
best of all, he does have good communication with buyers!!

Striker10 said:
Thank you!! Ordered a license for me as well.. Used 5% off axis offer :p

Edit: Same is available with Letsbuy for 35rs more- Buy Kaspersky Anti Virus 2012 (1 User) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews FYI

The link that you gave, it is for Kaspersky Anti Virus. The ebay link is for Kaspersky Internet Security i.e it includes both Anti virus and Firewall. So it is much more advanced. In letsbuy, its price is around Rs.500.

I have a query: my current KIS subscription will get over after 90 days, so if I go for this deal, can I use key after 3 months ??

Have been using KIS 2012 very well from last month. But today, this happened -

kasperskyproblem.jpg

@ariendj, saidu, striker10, xtremevicky, kRuSnIk, jijojose79 Are you guys facing any problem?

P.S - Just now I tried to register my KIS 2012 again using my serial number. Got this.

"Number of activations using this Activation code have been exceeded"

Seems that the seller has sold more licenses than he had bought. Or maybe someone among the buyers tried to activate this on another machine too :(

^^did not happen to me or to my friend(who bought from same seller).
did you share your code with anyone else!!
this is meant for just one user !

Nope. I installed KIS in my laptop only. That too only on Windows XP. I did not even install it in the other OS's that I have in my laptop since I have heard a lot about what Kaspersky does.

Back