PC Peripherals Keyboard with backlit white/blue LED

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Does anyone here know of any keyboard with backlit white/blue leds? Can be either color or both. Can also be membrane. Its not that important.
Good quality keyboard with mech switches costs a bomb and I don't like the cheaper ones with RGB (their terrible lighting gives me a headache).
Can also be used condition if anyone has any. For example, I liked the old Ajazz with white LED.

I recently bought Corsair K55 - you can set any color you want.

Redgear and similar brands are available from 1200 onwards. Mostly rebadged Chinese ones.

Thanks I didn't know. Can you post some pics of the keyboard showing only one color each in Blue and White? How good are the keys and lighting?
Also thanks to @pacificb0y I recently came to know that the Logitech Prodigy G213 also has such a feature. Logitech (and maybe other companies too) don't specifically mention this. They only say that their keyboard have "different lighting zones." That was my concern. A friend has the Ant esports MK1000 mech RGB but he told me that it doesn't have the feature so unless owners personally confirm its difficult to know from the specs and features advertised. Hence my question just in case you were wondering.
I was also considering the Razer Cynosa out of desperation but I was recommended against it for being membrane first and also overpriced for a membrane. Not to forgot only one year warranty.

Last edited:
Thanks I didn't know. Can you post some pics of the keyboard showing only one color each in Blue and White? How good are the keys and lighting?
Also thanks to @pacificb0y I recently came to know that the Logitech Prodigy G213 also has such a feature. Logitech (and maybe other companies too) don't specifically mention this. They only say that their keyboard have "different lighting zones." That was my concern. A friend has the Ant esports MK1000 mech RGB but he told me that it doesn't have the feature so unless owners personally confirm its difficult to know from the specs and features advertised. Hence my question just in case you were wondering.
I was also considering the Razer Cynosa out of desperation but I was recommended against it for being membrane first and also overpriced for a membrane. Not to forgot only one year warranty.
Even this one has 3 lighting zones, but you set them to the same color if you wish. Right now mine are set to red. I have attached the pics you wanted - 3 colors - blue, red, and white.

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 73
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 68
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 74
~6k. I don't remember exactly. wait for some sales & try the bank discount.

Lower budget - hit or miss - CosmicByte etc are available. mostly 1-2k you will get good keyboards. But, the luck factor is big here. You will find customers praising & cursing depending on which side their coin landed :)

I honestly thought that it would be cheaper. Must be because of the RGB. The CM Masterkeys Pro L is selling for 5.5k. Cherry MX switches and White backlit.

I honestly thought that it would be cheaper. Must be because of the RGB. The CM Masterkeys Pro L is selling for 5.5k. Cherry MX switches and White backlit.
ant sports or some brand has it for 2200 and there are many such which are mechanical as well has discotheque light solves the visibility issue in the night , i was in the same oat until i came across cosmic byte , i got a full mech key board at around 1900 ,dont ask me how it is etc , i just wanted a keyboard with lit keys and i got it

dont get stuck on white and blue lights , during my search for illuminated keyboard , i came across some logitech, hp etc well known brand with single light color like green,purple . i can definitely say green looks pretty crisp at night second would be purple and third would be amber/orange . Blue and white & red look bit dull

and if i recollect tvs has a rgb keyboard non mech keyboard might work for you

this seems to be a good option , at least you could set one single color illumination across the board ...

Last edited:
Back