Killerz Case Mod.(Videos). Finally Completed.

killerz

Disciple
Hey guys i wanted to share some of my case Mod Videos with you.

I Found this Gr8 website (TE) a few months back (joined Apr09), i had a simple PC with a low budget configuration at that time(member here call it as a Torrent Download PC Lolz!! ), but as i read the stuff here, I discovered the world of case modding and overclocking. I was like where the hell m i standing in this era:ashamed:, so i decided to Overhaul my PC,starting with ordering a CM Elite 335 cabby n some stuff from KMD (His case modding products thread is awesome), as the Cash rolled in i spent it on buying Modding stuff all these months finally i felt my PC is complete. and today Techenclave is a part of my life, i cant resist spending few hours here dialy.:p

Thanks to Techenclave for providing a platform, and of course the Gems of TE thanks to KMD , Amarbir for making availability of the latest products.

There is no end to Upgrading n overclocking n case modding, I tried do my best with the Money i had.

M2NMX-SE | 4400+ | 250GB HDD 7200.10 | 8600GT |

TO

| CM Elite 335 Transparent Side Panel | Coolermaster Extreme Power Plus 500W | Phenom II 550BE + CM Hyper 212+ OC @3.7 Ghz @1.3375V | Biostar TA785GE 128M | Sapphire Radeon HD4770 | Seagate 1TB HDD,250 GB HDD | Corsair XM2 2 X 1 GB 800Mhz |

In Future who knows :eek:hyeah:

Here are my Case Mod Videos.

I upgraded in installments :bleh: ,so the Videos are in that order.

[youtube]GemRwZZcstc[/youtube]

[youtube]8hMHJi_t_pY[/youtube]

[youtube]Vqp-RFhbXqY[/youtube]

[youtube]V_isIQQ1ehM[/youtube]

Some Pics too:

2vl1l7c.jpg
1h35g9.jpg
308jw55.jpg

Awesome work dude. I know exactly what u mean when u talk abt entering the world of TE and discovering stuff u never knew existed and the progress one makes from being a complete noob to an enthusiast. Keep up the good work and hope to see more such stuff frm u......Cheers!

Back