Kingston 2GB SD card for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydras

Skilled
My colleague at work had returned from the US(Dallas, Texas) some time ago and bought a 2GB SD card for his Sony :no: camera. He paid $30 for it.

Unfortunately, he can't use it as the sony only accepts memory stick pro cards. So he's asked me to put this up for sale. It's brand new and unopened.

Here's a link to the product.

Kingston Technology Company - Kingston Memory Search - Search Results for: SD/2GB

Condition of product: It's still in it's blister pack. (Guess someone told him that it does not work with sony cams and he got so upset, he didn't even try.)

Reason for sale: Seller cannot use the item.

Condition of sale: Bangalore buyers only. For such a low value item, shipping is not worth it and both of us just don't have the time.

Terms of sale: Limited testing warranty. Neither of us want hassles or have the time for follow up. In the remote chance it does not work, I will refund your money in full. But if you come back a month later, I don't know what to say. Reasonable time is ok but we can't vouch for it forever :p .

Looking for a quick, no hassles sale :hap2: .

Alright. PM me your friends' address or your address for shipping to confirm. I'll then PM you my bank details and we can take this forward.

umm, even one of my friends is interested if this, but only if this is high speed.... the link shows that its normal... just check once...

No, it's not high speed. On thing about hispeed SD, it has to be compatible with your device. But, I guess you know that Ice :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back