Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use anymore
Kingston NV1 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD Up to 2100 MB/s SNVS/1000G https://amzn.eu/d/7mHPWYZ

Selling the ssd that came alongwith the laptop i had bought from a friend.
Regarding warranty he said that they would still honour it as they use a serial number for the same
The laptop is only 6 months old and he had bought it to expand the internal storage to 2tb from the 1tb it came with.
So it comes with atleast 30 months of warranty left

IMG_20220830_115001.jpg
PXL_20221022_195231615.jpg
PXL_20221022_195221818.jpg
PXL_20221022_195206224.jpg

Last edited:
Selling the ssd that came alongwith the laptop i had bought from a friend.
Regarding warranty he said that wd still honours it as they use a serial number for the same
Why would WD honor warranty on a Kingston product?
Also for all intents and purposes warranty on an OEM drive is null and void from the manufacturer's end. Although this looks like a retail unit but they may still ask for a bill and in that case your friend may not be able to help.
So it's better to consider the drive as Out of warranty or else produce a bill as per forum rules.

Why would WD honor warranty on a Kingston product?
Also for all intents and purposes warranty on an OEM drive is null and void from the manufacturer's end. Although this looks like a retail unit but they may still ask for a bill and in that case your friend may not be able to help.
So it's better to consider the drive as Out of warranty or else produce a bill as per forum rules.
My bad i typed it wrong.what i meant was Kingston .
Will edit the post
Thanks for the heads-up

Bump
Can the mods please change the sale thread name to 1tb SSD nvme Kingston instead of the current one as many might not understand it's an ssd

Back