Klipsch - Headphones & Earphones [ Sub Distributor Chandigarh ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Hi Guys ,

It Given Me Immense Pleasure To Tell you that we are now promoted from resellers to sub distributors for klipsch in chandigarh .Not only would we look after chandigarh territory .We would also look after Portions Of 4 More states . Please Find The Deals From Klipsch Here .Kindly note that off and on there would be deals and discount coupons for the same .Dealers in Chandigarh would be appointed in this quarter .

KLIPSCH HEADPHONES

Image One Headphone

2lasap4.jpg

The Image ONE stereo headphones bring high-performance Klipsch sound to people who prefer an on-ear headphone design, and is among the first to feature an Apple-based mic and three-button remote for taking calls and controlling music on iPods, iPhones or iPads.Full music and/or voice control on select Apple products.Adjustable leather headband for custom fit.Professional grade foam ear cups provide premium comfort and noise isolation.Ear cups fold flat for easy storage/travel.Colors: Black w/chrome and leather accents.

Pricing Rs :6277/- + Tax 5% + Shipping [ All India ]

Stock Status

In Stock/Out Of Stock /Back To Back - [ In Stock By 1 Weeks Times ]

Warranty

Authorized Indian Purchase With Full Warranty As Per Manufacturer Policy

KLIPSCH EARPHONES

Image S3 [ In 4 Colours ]

[ Graphite Gray, Rebel Red, Perfect Pink, Galaxy Green ]

ae4rat.jpg

The affordable Image S3 headphones offer a major boost in sound and comfort over similarly priced competitor models. These passive noise-cancelling in-ear headphones deliver dynamic sound and unequaled comfort for a price that’s easy on the wallet.Noise-isolating .Durable, tangle resistant cables . Patented oval ear tips provide comfortable wear for hours . Colors: Graphite Gray, Rebel Red, Perfect Pink, Galaxy Green

Pricing Rs :2103/- + Tax 5% + Shipping [ All India ]

Stock Status

Warranty

Image S4 [ Black And White ] 2 colours

2vs47mh.jpg

Tune out the external environment and tune into your own private concert experience anytime, anywhere with the Image S4. These noise-cancelling in-ear headphones deliver dynamic sound and unequaled comfort for a price that’s easy on the wallet.Precise, comfortable fit for long-term wear.Superior noise-isolating design .Delivers smooth sound with enhanced bass .Angled nozzle for proper in-ear alignment .Durable, built-in strain relief .Available in a sleek black or pristine white finish .Works with iPod, iPhone and other MP3 devices

Pricing Rs :3856/- + Tax 5% + Shipping [ All India ]

Stock Status

Warranty

Image S4i [ Black And White ] Headphone + MIC With 3 Button Remote

29vntqv.jpg

Need a sonic soul mate for your iPod, iPhone, or iPad? Meet the Image S4i in-ear headphones, a breakthrough product with a lot to offer, including premium sound, unbeatable comfort, full music control and highly intelligible phone calls. Advanced 3-button mic and remote system .Full music and/or voice control on select Apple products.Award-winning sound performance.Patented oval ear tips for unbeatable comfort .360° mic yields highly intelligible phone calls .Superior noise isolation .Amazing bass response .Durable cables with built-in strain relief .Available in a sleek black or pristine white finish .Use like headphones with other MP3 players (3.5mm headphone jack required)

Pricing Rs :3856/- + Tax 5% + Shipping [ All India ]

Stock Status

Warranty

Image S5i Rugged [ For Active Lifestyle ]

2rx7kfo.jpg

Extremely durable and perfect for active outdoor lifestyles, the Image S5i Rugged headphones feature a mic and oversized moisture-resistant three-button remote to put music and phone call controls at your fingertips. This unique in-ear headphone offers bold styling, highly intelligible phone calls and full music and/or voice control on select Apple products.Noise-isolating .Durable, tangle resistant cables .Patented oval ear tips provide comfortable wear for hours .Full music and/or voice control on select Apple products .Large control buttons for easy use during extreme sports .Moisture resistant remote and headphone .360° mic for hands-free, highly intelligible phone calls .Colors: Black w/rubber accents

Pricing Rs :5907/- + Tax 5% + Shipping [ All India ]

Stock Status

Warranty

Promedia In-Ear Earphones

24djzvm.jpg

ProMedia has long been a name Klipsch fans have associated with powerful, award-winning gaming and computer speakers. Today, we are taking our intense sound philosophy and applying it to in-ear headphones for gaming.Noise-cancelling design enhances music and computer gaming experience.Hands-free mic ideal for online gaming and communication .VOIP/Gaming adaptor (compatible with PC and MAC) .Patented oval ear tips provide comfortable wear for hours .Durable, tangle resistant cables .Colors: Black with red accents

Pricing Rs :3913/- + Tax 5% + Shipping [ All India ]

Stock Status

Warranty

Image X10i [ Premium Quality Earphones ] + MIC & 3 Button Remote

2ptnn28.jpg

Inspire envy with our flagship Image X10i In-Ear headphones. Among the world’s smallest, lightest in-ear headphone designs, it employs a wealth of micro technology for comfortable wear and audiophile-quality listening. Plus, it includes an advanced mic and 3-button remote for taking calls and controlling the music content on your iPod, iPod touch, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4or iPad.Full music and/or voice control on select products.Award-winning sound performance .Patented oval ear tips for unbeatable comfort .360° mic enables highly intelligible phone calls .Superior passive noise cancellation .Amazing bass response .Durable cables with built-in strain relief .U.S. Patent No. D603,844. Other patents pending.

Pricing Rs :11520/- + Tax 5% + Shipping [ All India ]

Stock Status

Warranty

Terms And Conditions :

• Processing Time Frame : We Generally Process a Order In 1 to 2 Days Time Frame .There is Always a Possibility Of Delayed Processing So If You Are in Rush Please Do Not Order We Cannot And will Not Handle Expedited Orders .

• Shipping Time Frame : After The Initial Processing Period We Take 3 Days Time Frame To Ship Products Generally If The Item Is in Stock .For BTB Order Shipping Time Frame Can We Extended To 15 Days For Local Indian Orders Given By Us To Indian Local Distributors . International Orders Can Take Even More Then 30 Days Time Frame .Hence Please Clear All Your Doubts Before you Place a Order On TE With Us .

• Delivery Time Frame : Once You Items Are Shipped It Can Take Upto 15 Days For Courier To Deliver Your Items To you .If You Have Any issues with the delivery please pm us .As we are not involved in delivery of products and rely on a partner To do this .Issues Once In a While Will Come and Will Be Dealt With Promptly To The Best Of Our Ability .If The Parcels Are Non insured And Are Received In Damaged Condition Or Are Missing We Would Not Be Responsible .You Have The Liberty To Insure your Parcels .Please PM Us for This If You Need Such Insured Shipping .
  • How Orders Are Processed : Until There is No system Here To Manage Our Orders Efficiently You Are Requested To Kindly Create a ID On Lynx-India And Order From The Links Given In The Post on The Top .After You Select The Shipping And Payment Choices Kindly Write The Following Before Placing Your Orders " This Is XYZ From TE And My TE ID Is ABC " .XYZ Is your Actual Name And ABC Is Your TE ID and Then Place The Order .Your Order Would Be Qued For Approval By Our Website Team .This Takes The Time Frame As Discussed Earlier In The Terms And Conditions .As We Run a Parallel Shop In chandigarh There Could Be a Mismatch Of Stock status and To Avoid Any further Issue This Is Done .If We Approve The Order And Convert Its status From "Pending" To " Awaiting Payment " status You Are Required To Send Us The Payment In 3 Days Time Frame .If Payment Is Not Recieved In 3 Days Time Frame Consider your Order Null And Void And Place a New Order As We Have No Reason To Hold Our Stocks For Your Non Paid Order.Once you Pay Us By your Preferred Method You Are Suppose To Send Us The Payment Details On Our Forums Here -> Payment Tracking - [ Kindly Write Your Payment Details ] - Lynx - The Community Forums Alternatively You Could Also PM Us Here On TE .Once We Actually Get your Payment We Will Acknowledge The Same And Convert The Order From "Awaiting Payment " To "Payment Received "and Start Processing Your Order .The status of the order would be "Back-ordered/Processing" Then .If We Have The Product Ready Stock As Per Our Terms And Conditions We will Ship The Same To you In 3 Days Approx But Not Mandatory And It Will Take Further 1 To 2 Days To Enter The Tracking Codes And The status Would Change From "Backordered/Processing " To " Under Dispatch " And Then To "Shipped" .Once The Order status changes to shipped you will be able to track your order with the tracking id we have emailed you here -> www.dtdc.in Or Other Courier Website.DTDC and Other Couriers Takes 3 Days Time Frame To 15 Days To Deliver The Stuff To you .In This Entire Process If you Indeed Have Any Issues We Are There for Help and Support On PM .

Note : If There is No Mention of Your TE ID In The Order I Will Not Threat It As a Order From TE At All .

• Refunds And Cancellations : Kindly Note That We Are Here To Solve Your Issues And concerns .If You Have Placed a Order To Us And We Cannot Ship It To you In 15 Days Time Frame You Can Ask Us For a Refund .Kindly Note That It Takes 15 Days for a Refund To Be Processed And Money Back Into Your Account As It Has To Pass Via Our Accounting System .There Are Certain Things We Need For Refunding Your Payment and you Can PM Me And Ask Me Those .The 15 Days Cycle starts The Day You Payup For Your Order And We Acknowledge It Not From The Day You Have Actually Placed The Order With Us

• Getting In Touch With Us : We Do Not Prefer You Contact Us In anyway Other Then PMing Us On TE .Minimum 24 Hours Time Frame Is Required To Reply To your PM's .Delays Are Possible subject To Our Non Availability On The Forums .You Can Check Our status On Our Feedback Thread If Indeed We Are Not Active .

Well Beat My Pricing ....

1 Week Promotion

[ Discount Coupon For 25% Off Selling Pricing Till 15-5-2011 ]
|
V
" bdab491ce4 "

Guys ,

This Offer Will Close By Sunday Night ,So If you Like To Buy @ 25% My website Price Please Be Our Guests

Guys ,

Material Has Reached ,even Local Pickup @ Chandigarh is available .Gone "Tamil Gosh X S4i X 1 " , Noddy " S4 White X 1 , S4 Black X 1 " .Cheers

Guys ,

Though The Deal Is Expired .We Have All Ready Stock .Do Let us Know If You Need Any Klipsch Earphones .If There is a Rates Competition I will Handle With Ease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back