Klipsch Promedia 2.1/2.0 speakers, 2.5 IDE laptop HDD usb external case

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
I want

(1) A set of Klipsch Promedia 2.1/2.0 speakers.

Also do PM me if you have anything else of similar or better quality.

May consider offers for Altec Lansing MX5021 too. :)

(2) USB external/portable case for 2.5" IDE laptop HDD

Getting only Transcend locally or cheaper ones that i don't want.

So looking for Vantec/Antec/CM ones and the likes

that use mini-usb at the case end and usually need only one USB port at lappy end to power up as well as transfer.

Should be in good condition.

If one is doubtful/sure of any issues with the same, please refrain from passing it off as issueless and do inform beforehand. :)

Please PM me any offers. :)

^I think he's looking for the Promedia and not the GMX. Bikey, I might ditch my MX if I bite a good deal on a set of 5.1 speakers. Will let you know.

^ Thanks Gannu, for the offer and for everything else till date- please do let me know whenever. :)

(BTW, GMX is also a part of the promedia series iirc.)

Last bump for any promedia ones out there. :)

Recycling FTW. :hap2:

Added- WTB for 2.5" external/portable case for ide laptop HDD.

Looking for branded ones from Vantec/Antec/CM and the likes- no cheapos please. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Added- WTB for 2.5" external/portable case for ide laptop HDD.
Looking for branded ones from Vantec/Antec/CM and the likes- no cheapos please. :)

My old transcend 80gb is not working. Don't know if its the hdd or the casing that's gone bad. You can take and test at your own risk :)

^ Just the case or HDD too? :eek:hyeah:

Almost similar reason why i need a new case too. :p

And not investing in Transcend as sometimes they need both cables for detection.

Remember maxguru's silver Vantec one that was a few hundreds pricier- the cable was '2 pc-end connectors to one case connector' and always worked with even single usb port iirc. :)

One nice guy said will check if his casing is available and send if found but not a surity yet. :)

b u m p for both the items- just trying my luck. :)

want my Transcend StoreJet 25M 320GB for 2.8k + Shipping?

purchased on 17th February 2009 for 3.74k

new is 3.5k

1yr 4months warranty left

^ i need only a case,

to check a couple of lappy Hdds in transcend cases that aren't getting detected. :p

Happy Diwali everyone. :)

received 2.0 from DaMonarch(just the sats- no power adpator or anything else)- will check it soon.

waiting for mutant sir to get free and reply.

will close this thread soon, hopefully. :)

Yet to check the 2.0 sats- internal circuits look badly tampered by whoever tried to fix them.

Received CM Xcraft 250 case from mutant sir quite sometime back.

Not only obliged my request to part with it if not in use but also arranged to get it shipped though it was at someplace else- thank you so very much. :)

Payments pending and will be done soon. :ashamed:

Will close the thread once all formalities are taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back