KVM switch like thing for RJ11 connections?


Mostly harmless.
Does anything like a KVM switch exist for RJ 11? The specific problem I'm trying to address is, I have a cordless phone that supports a single connection, and I have a home landline and an intercom. I want a single phone wire connected to the cordless, and then some device to which I can connect both the intercom wire and the home landline wire, and switch between them with a button.

The landline is barely ever used but I'd still like to have it available without needing to unplug the intercom cable from the cordless and plugging in the landline cable.

All I can find on Amazon are the splitters that split phone and ADSL, which I don't think is the same as what I want. Any suggestions?