Landline Requirement in an ACT dominated area

NinjaTheory

Disciple
I'm on ACT and happy with their service however my Home Security System requires a landline to connect with the central monitoring station in case of an emergency.

I spoke to Airtel and they said they can't service me as ACT is here.
BSNL box is outside my villa but they won't draw me a copper lone and don't have fiber here.
JIO laid cables but has no pole to activate my connection from.

Tata Teleservices seems defunct.

Any suggestions?

You can check with You Broadband. They have a tie-up with Vodafone where they give plans bundled with a landline (in Mumbai at least, since you've not mentioned your city, I can't be sure).

Alternatively, you can directly check with Vodafone as well. Not sure if they give fixed line connections though. It's surprising that BSNL is not willing to give a landline connection.

I'm in Bangalore, my bad for not mentioning that.

I once tried You Broadband here many many years ago, not even sure they're around but my experience with them was not great back then. Then again, I'm happy with ACT, on 6 month plans with them and don't plan on changing providers either.

BSNL is just being difficult as usual and then people wonder why they constantly need bailouts and support fiscally. When they have customers ready to give them money, they aren't interested.

I ideally want a landline without changing my ISP but it seems like BSNL is my only way forward and they're refusing to work.

I'm on ACT and happy with their service however my Home Security System requires a landline to connect with the central monitoring station in case of an emergency.

I spoke to Airtel and they said they can't service me as ACT is here.
BSNL box is outside my villa but they won't draw me a copper lone and don't have fiber here.
JIO laid cables but has no pole to activate my connection from.

Tata Teleservices seems defunct.

Any suggestions?
Which city? If it is bangalore, the airtel guy is bs'ing. I live in a villa and have both airtel and act FTH connections with an airtel landline.

Which city? If it is bangalore, the airtel guy is bs'ing. I live in a villa and have both airtel and act FTH connections with an airtel landline.
It's Bangalore. I live in a villa and currently have ACT. Airtel is refusing to service me here. Is there some way we can get the guy on the ground to do the work?

It's Bangalore. I live in a villa and currently have ACT. Airtel is refusing to service me here. Is there some way we can get the guy on the ground to do the work?
Do any of your neighbors/other villas inside the community have airtel connected? If so, they might have run out of ports in your community.

I'm checking with them. Most around me are on ACT though.
Then they have to lay cables and setup infrastructure - not an easy job and quite expensive for them. Here in our community there was someone who knew higher ups at airtel. He got everything sorted.

Then they have to lay cables and setup infrastructure - not an easy job and quite expensive for them. Here in our community there was someone who knew higher ups at airtel. He got everything sorted.
I used to know someone senior with Airtel but we dropped out of contact a while ago.

If there's anyone who could help with convincing Airtel to give me a landline here in Whitefield Bangalore, it would be really appreciated.

Back