Laptop for 25k-30k for frequent graphics work (no gaming).

Santa Maria!

Disciple
What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.)
Around 25K. I can stretch to 30K, but ONLY if there is a heavy advantage for the kind of work that the system will be used for.

What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
Very frequent graphics work. Photoshop or Corel will be open all the time. A browser with around 10 tabs will also be open all the time.
In addition, occasional 3D graphics work will be done. Nothing hardcore like Maya or anything, but it still needs to handle basic 3D rendering smoothly.
Video editing and audio editing work will also be done frequently.
No gaming. (It's just a pleasant bonus if it can run games nicely)
So mostly intense graphics work on various programs. This needs to be done without any lag.

What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
15 inch screen minimum.
Will be taken out of the house often.

Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
I'd prefer if service centres in Delhi/NCR were available for the suggested brand. But I'll go for any brand that offers excellent specifications at this price range.

Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
A nice screen would be a bonus. One that can display colors properly as necessitated by artwork.
Other than that, I'd like to stress again that the above mentioned usage cases for this system needs to be completely lag free.

Gonna get this within the next 3 days, so I'd appreciate some quick help!
Thanks!

I would recomend going for a slightly better version of the same. It comes here for 32K and has a 1GB nvidia 620m GPU (for CUDA) and 750GB HDD and 4GB of RAM./

- - - Updated - - -

And the 620M GPU is basedon the 28nm Kepler refresh of the 540M. That means pure awesomeness for the price :p

Back