Budget 31-40k Laptop for a student

Hi,

Please suggest an all around & value for money laptop for a budget around 35,000₹. The laptop should handle basic (excel etc) to medium level apps(photoshop etc) with good multimedia experience & battery backup.

Hi,

Please suggest an all around & value for money laptop for a budget around 35,000₹. The laptop should handle basic (excel etc) to medium level apps(photoshop etc) with good multimedia experience & battery backup.
My recommendation: @MarioBros sells minimally used, prisitine condition, enterprise grade laptops once in a while around your budget. Check with him if any laptop is available. I had bought one Dell Latitude laptop from him for my cousin an year and it was great value for money and works like a charm even now !

My recommendation: @MarioBros sells minimally used, prisitine condition, enterprise grade laptops once in a while around your budget. Check with him if any laptop is available. I had bought one Dell Latitude laptop from him for my cousin an year and it was great value for money and works like a charm even now !
Thanks for the recommendation! But this is for someone else and he has to buy it new & tomorrow on dhanteras.

Back