Budget 71-90K Laptop for on the go video editing .

Jules Goes

Disciple
Hi , so Im looking for a laptop to use for editing while travel. But options a quite limited with shortages and price rise on laptops also. Got a budget of 1 lakh .

ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14, Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX 1660Ti Max-Q 6GB (16GB/1TB SSD ) is ₹1,04,990
ASUS TUF Dash F15 (2021) Intel Core i7-11370H, GeForce RTX 3060 6GB Graphics, (16GB RAM/1TB SSD/) is ₹1,28,990 .

any other recommendations ? looking for a good screen too ( 100% sRGB ) .

Many said dont go for the RTX 3050, its better to go for 1660 Ti .

Currently got a workstation for heavy loads , and i did enjoy a dell laptop few years back , but kind of expensive now .

Since you already have a work station for main use, have you considered m1 macs?

Excellent battery life and good performance too, compared to (non gaming)laptops in similar price range. Depending on what software you use, look for reviews on YouTube for m1 running your software to get an idea.

Be advised, next gen update for m1 is rumoured(nothing confirmed) to be released within a few months.

Since you already have a work station for main use, have you considered m1 macs?

Excellent battery life and good performance too, compared to (non gaming)laptops in similar price range. Depending on what software you use, look for reviews on YouTube for m1 running your software to get an idea.

Be advised, next gen update for m1 is rumoured(nothing confirmed) to be released within a few months.
M1 was my 1st option but then only 8gb ram available a , plus repair cost if anything goes wrong and and some 3D apps might have issues on m1 .

I`ll try to wait for the next gen and see

ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713QE-HX080T 17.3 Inchs

Ryzen 9 5900HX/ RTX 3050 Ti/16GB/1TB SSD/Windows 10/Gray/2.4 Kg/ Liquid Metal Cooling/ Adobe : 47.34%

Couldn't find 2060 gpu but don't go to 1660ti for work, 3050 will be much efficient and latest Nvenc chip will help you for renderings. go with 3060 if you need to.

I understand this one is a bit heavy and well 17.3 inch Display but for productivity and cooling efficiency its for better.

Thanks guys ,

ended up buying the ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 , really like the looks and the weight is less , yet to start working on it, but base tests i did .... looks good

Back