Budget 31-40k Laptop for Tally and accounting stuff

• What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.) 30k-40k
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming) Accounting, Tally, Browsing
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between) 15.6 (with numpad) for easy accounting
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell) NA
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
Hi All,
Looking for laptop mostly for tally and other accounting purpose.

Came across this: https://www.amazon.in/Acer-Aspire-Intel-Core-Generation/dp/B091XPFQC3/

Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Any help? Other options I saw are i3 10th gen with 8GB RAM and 1TB HDD.
So will i3 11th gen with ssd and 4gb ram sufficient or i3 10th gen with 8gb ram and hdd give better performance?

Last edited:
Get an SSD, this is most important for performance in accounting.

I3's gen won't make much difference, also get 8gb ram, this will help when using advance excel features on large docs.

this looks pretty good for you.
Yes this seems pretty good but only concern is the missing numpad due to 14inch screen. Else it was ticking all the boxes.

Take a look at this:

Should be ideal for your needs. 15.6', numpad, 11th Gen i3, 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD.
Costs 40.5K INR!

Back