Laptops Laptop Insurance

Hello Mates !!
I have a question , if i purchase a dell studio laptop , i get a 1 year basic warrenty . but i need to carry it in busses and auto's. it is possible to get a laptop insurance from any private insurance company. if yes then what are the procedures for that ???

• What are the payment options accepted by dell ???
  • is the three year compleate cover advisable or vfm ay almost 9 k extra ???

Looking for replys .....:)

hi!

i had asked the same question on the forum---i chose to spend 9k extra for my upcoming dell vostro ---they would give you a new brand laptop for any amount of physical damage you have.also dell's complete cover and replacement warranty is better then any other brand. i have experienced their service in less than 24 hours they would have your laptop / hardware parts replaced.

it makes sense usually bcoz laptops give problems after 2 years of use.9k is a small amount to shell out for such an excellent warranty from dell.

New India Assurance does indeed insure laptops.

If you google 'New India Assurance' and 'Laptops', you will know what I know. I have no other experience in this regard.

i think its better to pay dell directly for extended warranty.........i know dell's service and replacement policies.........blindly go for it.its a good solid sensitive investment.

yeah .. but Dell won't replace your laptop if it's stolen or lost. I guess that's what the OP is referring to by insuring it.

Back