Budget 31-40k Laptop Rentals in Bangalore

unleashed87

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I am travelling out of the country for about 3.5 months on work and need a laptop for personal use basically for movies, browsing etc. I am not looking to own one as I do not have use for it after my assignment abroad. I am from Bangalore and looking for laptop rental service around here. Called up a few companies which provide this service but it turned out to be only for corporates and bulk orders. Please let me know if I can find one for personal use as I am travelling next weekend.

Many Thanks in advance.

This is a new one . It is highly unlikely that you will find a place that rents individual laptops.

It would be better if you ask one of your friend's to lend one to you.

@unleashed87, when your budget is 31-40K you can purchase one, use it as long as you like and then sell it away or gift to your relatives :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ True. With that budget why bother renting when you can buy. If you are going to the US you can get even better models at that price, and then sell it to someone at cost price when you return. For that matter, if you are going to the US, get a laptop, return after 25 days saying you didn't like it, then repeat 3 more times. Abuse of a helpful system, but should serve your purpose

For that matter, if you are going to the US, get a laptop, return after 25 days saying you didn't like it, then repeat 3 more times. Abuse of a helpful system, but should serve your purpose
@OP, Would not suggest you that as already Indians are ill-famous for various things :(

^ I know, in fact when I recently refused to take something from Best Buy even though they themselves offered me a 30 day replacement with full refund when I couldn't get a test device, they were surprised. They must have expected me to jump in joy :D

Back